Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal sleepoverlets are the truest of truecels

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
>bro, sleepovers are not that big of a deal, I've attended plenty and I'm still incel, I assure you :chad::chad::chad:
the sleepoverpill is so brutal because you realize you're lower than even most truecels
it's not just about being rejected by foids, it's about getting rejected by literally everyone
not a single kid wanted to spend some time with me, just watch a movie and eat snacks or tell ghost stories or whatever
literally anyone could intervene and give me all that dopamine, but instead they've chosen to traumatize me through isolation
I can never recover from sleepoverless teenage years, not even most other truecels know the pain of it
it's OVER if you've never attended a sleepOVER :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMrhSOX11jU

I've never been to party let alone a sleepover

Never was invited to sleepovers and parties. Women cannot imagine what it is like to live with instant rejection and forced loneliness.

i thought only girls do sleepovers.

Every night was a sleepover as a boardingschoolcel

I don't think sleepovers are a thing in this country. Are they?

tbhtbh, though having roommates in boarding school sucks. I'm glad I dont have one now.

ive only had sleepovers when i was under 7, chads/foids meanwhile have sleepovers every day.

i thought only girls do sleepovers.
cope, sleepovers are high T and psychopathic af
:chad: :chad: :chad:
I don't think sleepovers are a thing in this country. Are they?
if by this country you mean my home country (Poland), they are, they call them "piżama party" (pyjama party, pretty self explanatory)
ive only had sleepovers when i was under 7, chads/foids meanwhile have sleepovers every day.
sleepovers are for chad only :feelsrope:

Wtf does sleepover give if its a male friend? Teen love is what I would have needed, not sleeping in a room with another guy who's probably incel himself.

Sleepover pill is almost as ridiculous as driver license pill

Wtf does sleepover give if its a male friend? Teen love is what I would have needed, not sleeping in a room with another guy who's probably incel himself.

The driving pill is not ridiculous @LastGerman
@BraincelsRefugee

I think I am way too autistic for sleepovers. I have a very strict daily routine and anything that messes with my routine makes me uncomfortable

tbhtbh, though having roommates in boarding school sucks. I'm glad I dont have one now.
I didn't know you were a boardingschoolcel

I got suites when I was an upperclassman but yeah my first two years I had to share

@BraincelsRefugee

It is really not that ridiculous, specially if we take into consideration, that more and more men actually do not have a driver licence anymore. Let me give you a quote here:
I used to think that shit was a meme but it's actually really difficult to drive and VERY important if you want to go important places, get a job that's not minimum wage, have a life basically.

I didn't know you were a boardingschoolcel

I got suites when I was an upperclassman but yeah my first two years I had to share
yeah I was in a boarding school for 1/2 of my high school. I ended up stopping though since I hated it plus I got kicked out (for breaking some rules, though I got finally kicked out for a bullshit reason that wasn't even breaking the rules really)

In uni I got out of it though since I got my doctor to write in that I needed a single for mental health reasons and it somehow worked.

yeah I was in a boarding school for 1/2 of my high school. I ended up stopping though since I hated it plus I got kicked out (for breaking some rules, though I got finally kicked out for a bullshit reason that wasn't even breaking the rules really)

In uni I got out of it though since I got my doctor to write in that I needed a single for mental health reasons and it somehow worked.
Absolutely brutal, which state was the school in?

>bro, sleepovers are not that big of a deal, I've attended plenty and I'm still incel, I assure you :chad::chad::chad:
the sleepoverpill is so brutal because you realize you're lower than even most truecels
it's not just about being rejected by foids, it's about getting rejected by literally everyone
not a single kid wanted to spend some time with me, just watch a movie and eat snacks or tell ghost stories or whatever
literally anyone could intervene and give me all that dopamine, but instead they've chosen to traumatize me through isolation
I can never recover from sleepoverless teenage years, not even most other truecels know the pain of it
it's OVER if you've never attended a sleepOVER :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMrhSOX11jU

Ive never even hung out with anyone outside of school

Absolutely brutal, which state was the school in?
MA but I wont get any more specific since I dont want to get doxxed

@BraincelsRefugee
yep. having a license won't get you a girlfriend but not having one will fk up your entire life, especially if you don't live near metro stop.

licensepill hit me like a truck.

sounds gay to me tbh