Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Slept 18+ hours today

Alex Grandi

Alex Grandi

over for manlets
★★★★
Not gonna post much, I'm even dizzy from sleeping too much

I woke up early morning today (7am) feeling pretty good and fresh. Things started getting exponentially worse as time passed though. Didn't feel like playing vidya, didn't feel like watching videos, didn't feel like doing anything.

Started wandering around the house like a madman in asylum. Had nothing to do, TV had nothing interesting, nothing good to eat in the fridge.

Ended up slumbering. Waked up a few times during this, but complete lack of energy and motivation kept me in bed until I'd pass out.
I still feel sleepy right now, only reason I'm awake is because my brain can't accept more sleep.

Sleep is a shit cope. If you sleep more than 10-12 hours you start feeling extreme drowsiness. Everything is a pain in the ass, even LDARing is almost too much to handle. Wish I could just close my eyes and stop existing.

Mogs me at rotting

Mogs me tbh I wished I could sleep that much

Every time I wake up I want to go back to sleep. This will persist well into 18 hours if I let it.

Brag thread. Sleeping gives you POWER

you need POWER as an incel if you want to study

I have low POWER from insomnia via jew meds

You a pot smoker? I used to sleep that much often back when I smoked weed.

My record is 19 1/2 hours of sleep in one day. You almost beat it

Wish I could sleep forever...

Mogs me, I can never sleep much and my sleep is always shit quality.

I slept 13 hours. I feel great.

LDARing is a far better cope than boozing. Which a lot of people are doing right now because of the shelter in place order.

It can be worst. I'm pretty sure I'm nearing the early stage of liver disease at the age of 30 due to alcoholism since I was 18. I'm showing all the signs and if I don't stop now I think the damage to my liver will be irreversible.

Try sleeping supplements like melatonin. Working out or going on runs helps a lot with good sleep.

Mogs me, i only slept 12 hours today