Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Slowly killing myself by drinking soda

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
I pretty much drink a bottle of cherry coke a day at this point, probably will die from heart attack in a couple of years but i dont even care anymore tbh.

Any other incels have unhealthy copes they use to dull the pain of existance? :feelsbadman:

Retarded idea.
Even if you become terribly obese you will get diabetes around 30-40 maybe and your legs and teeth will fall off at 40-50.
You won't die before you're like 60 though.

I drink Cherry Pepsi Max, which is sort of the same thing. But I don't down the entire bottle everyday. I fill my cups with little sips, enough to hydrate myself for yet another hour. Not good, I know.. and long before the bottle is empty, the bubbles have gone away and it's just that... taste. But, it's bearable.

Retarded idea.
Even if you become terribly obese you will get diabetes around 30-40 maybe and your legs and teeth will fall off at 40-50.
You won't die before you're like 60 though.

what are your copes then

Smoke weed every day, lift for hitler and lotta speed, ecstasy and if Im lucky heroin on the weekends

hard drugs will probably kill you faster than soda will, so idk if thats suifuel or lifefuel for you

Don't you get a brutal acne from that?

I got the beetus from soda when i was a teenager and i was forced to go to school. Bad idea. You have to watch every glucide and sugar you intake otherwise you feel sleepy like a zombie and have a dry mouth.

hard drugs will probably kill you faster than soda will, so idk if thats suifuel or lifefuel for you
I used to think the same way but now doubt. The most drug victims come from shooting your drugs with a needle in a dirty enviroment, sharing needles or overdosing. If you're just a casual user this shit won't kill you. I have seen heroin+crack addicts just smoking it being ridiculously healthy after 25 years of use and like 15 years of living on the streets (aside from lungs and nose, but who cares)

nope, i have good skin tbh
That's good.
I already have a bad enough acne, that's why I try to avoid all kinds of soft drinks. I don't want it to become even worse.

That's good.
I already have a bad enough acne, that's why I try to avoid all kinds of soft drinks. I don't want it to become even worse.

didnt even know soda could affect your skin tbh, just thought it rots out your teeth and gives heart problems

The only soda i like is ginger ale, and that's only because i beat some dude to death who tried to take a shortcut through my forest and he was carry an unopened can.

I drink that stuff sparingly. I've never been unhealthy on account of being genetically modified, and having a consistent diet that consists of plants, berries, nuts, and human meat.

Last edited:
The only soda i like is ginger ale, and that's only because i beat some dude to death who tried to take a shortcut through my forest and he was carry an unopened can.

I drink that stuff sparingly. I've never been unhealthy on account of being benetically modified, and having a consistent diet that consists of plants, berries, nuts, and human meat.

:feelshaha:

Yeah man I also drink a lot of soda but my amount of money permits me from buying a lot.
I drink Coca Cola all the time, I like it. I also eat a lot of junk food, but I don't get fat. ( High metabolism )

Drink Diet Soda dude.

Yeah man I also drink a lot of soda but my amount of money permits me from buying a lot.
I drink Coca Cola all the time, I like it. I also eat a lot of junk food, but I don't get fat. ( High metabolism )

Coca Cola is my cope rn

Low iq post, you’ll die a VERY slow death but will be in agonizing pain very soon when diabetesmaxxing kicks into gear

It tastes good. Don't knock it till you try it tbh

20200221 110506

OP should move to Chiapas where he can drink coke cheaply all day long and maybe, just maybe, ascend with a local chica, whos standards are probably bottom of the barrel as far as foids go.

View: https://youtu.be/OuF19EAP9E0

I recently gave up soda and find that my skin isn't as blemished. I started to drink fruit juice instead and find it more satisfying to drink.

I'm a chain smoker. Maybe that'll kill me sooner.

I pretty much drink a bottle of cherry coke a day at this point, probably will die from heart attack in a couple of years but i dont even care anymore tbh.

Any other incels have unhealthy copes they use to dull the pain of existance? :feelsbadman:

i've been drinking 20 oz of cherry coke every day for many, many years

teeth are great, health is great

don't listen to the jews

all of 'nutrition" is a scam

Just diabetesmaxx theory.

Just diabetesmaxx theory.

Do a deep dive and you'll find that every theory on diabetes is hilariously illogical

Researchers and doctors to this day have no clue what causes diabetes

I cant stop either

I fucked up my teeth real badly by drinking two cans of Dr Pepper a day and barely brushing my teeth

I like drinking diet coke every now and then, i also like to vape on the weekends, and i'm thinking about getting a pipe to smoke some tobacco while i'm reading.

Sitting down, daily, and absolutely doing nothing is probably the most detrimental thing to my health.
I'm not a fatcel or anything, but god damn should I probably do some daily exercise routines; I don't think I can take it any longer, either, doing absolutely nothing every day.

Switch to diet or quit. Type 2 diabetes is a miserable way to go and it's not quick at all.

I only drink soda when Im out and about I only drink water, monster zero ultra (love this stuff), or orange juice ( really love this stuff).

Really? What happened?

Are you sure it was caused by the dr pepper?
I’m pretty sure soda can cause tooth decay due to acidity, especially coupled with poor dental hygiene.

Switch to diet or quit. Type 2 diabetes is a miserable way to go and it's not quick at all.

thinking about switching to pepsi max because it has no sugar, actually bought it today instead of coke, doesnt taste as sweet but i guess its healthier