Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

slut makes £80,000 a year from paypigs

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/reallife/615590/ive-rinsed-10000-in-christmas-gifts/

2188808.main_image.jpg

you just can't lose as a woman

What the FUCK is wrong with men!?

That's why @weed and I have been suggesting to you guys to start eWhoremaxxing. Go to some sugar baby subreddit, forum, or google group and you will have a flock of wealthy guys willing to "help you out."

lol @ the comment by the behaviour expert

‘There’ll be a price to pay’

women live on easy mode

ItWontBeMe said:
That's why @weed and I have been suggesting to you guys to start eWhoremaxxing. Go to some sugar baby subreddit, forum, or google group and you will have a flock of wealthy guys willing to "help you out."

Sounds like a good idea...

giphy.gif

Samurai+hype_aea515_6204263.gif

giphy.gif

ItWontBeMe said:

I want to, but I just don't know how to make the first step.

VLÖ said:
I want to, but I just don't know how to make the first step.

Talk like @idkwattodowithlife.

How can anyone read this and still disagree that women have it easy?

Kointo said:
Sounds like a good idea...

giphy.gif

Samurai+hype_aea515_6204263.gif

giphy.gif

Dude, what's with all the anime gifs in almost all your post? Is this you're new gimmick?

Nautica1983 said:
Dude, what's with all the anime gifs in almost all your post? Is this you're new gimmick?

Gimmick? No. When I'm in a happy mood I post anime gifs.

“One of my guys has treated me to a TV with a built-in webcam, as it means we
can chat on it together and every time I go online, I will think of him.”

"""""""""I will think of him"""""""""

What a poor soul

These men should be hanged this is beyond pathetic i wouldnt spend a dime on that whore.

ItWontBeMe said:

I would love to start doing this. Cucks are the worst among man and why shouldn't we benefit from their cuckoldery and female elitism? Where/how do you suggest someone new start?

ropenotcope said:
I would love to start doing this. Cucks are the worst among man and why shouldn't we benefit from their cuckoldery and female elitism? Where/how do you suggest someone new start?

Check my ewhoring thread and read comments ;)

So 2-3 times what the average guy makes and she does nothing.

truecel23 said:
Good looking women do.

No are you stupid? Lol, someone hasnt swallowed the black pill yet/maybe cuck queers member

FUCKING CUNT, THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL, WHORE BITCH CUNTS LIKE THIS NEED TO BE BURNED TO DEATH WHAT THE FUCK

Bri8564 said:
No are you stupid? Lol, someone hasnt swallowed the black pill yet/maybe cuck queers member

Nah, this sub has a lot of massive coping going on thinking that every woman can achieve this.

truecel23 said:
Nah, this sub has a lot of massive coping going on thinking that every woman can achieve this.

Fakeup + lose weight, that's all a femoid has to do.

This shows how much respect woman have for men. Zero. This cucked society tells us to respect these whores just because they have a vagina but this is how they treat us.

Bri8564 said:
Fakeup + lose weight, that's all a femoid has to do.

Fakeup doesn't radically change facial structure. It can only help eye area, but not much more. Maybe the illusion of high cheekbones, but anyways...

Women live on Debug Mode. Hit breakpoint, reset variables, continue.

ItWontBeMe said:

How much money have you earned by now?

> I try not to think that they may have wives or families

WOMEN. ARE. PSYCHOS. End of story.

This is why I could care less about the "wage gap," you don't even need a job as a woman, because us men have become so pants-on-head retarded that we give these whores money. We are generous by nature and women take advantage of this by robbing us blind and fucking Chad. Any non-cucked government should ban this shit immediately.

Instead of keeping her mouth shut so the well doesn't go dry, she goes to a tabloid to expose the sad fucks who give her money

Goes to show how dumb femoids are

Kointo said:
What's that?

The first character you put in that post is the one always in my profile pic and user title

KV3 said:
The first character you put in that post is the one always in my profile pic and user title

Oh, ok. I just found it randomly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back