Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Smartcels, what do you think about this, is it bro science or is it legit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
im not reading that bro sry
I think it is 'bro science' or w/e, but I think that way about psychology and sociology in general.

I agree 100% with what it says but the rational skeptic in me also thinks that I might be too biased and uneducated on the issue.

OP linking halfchan is cancer I clicked your link and it wants me to answer a captcha, fuck that.
If you want response be higher-effort and download the pic and upload it here so that it's hosted independently of halfchan

When he says that they don't want to be paired off with a beta if he is the handsomest, that is where I disagree, it doesn't matter how alpha he actually is just how he looks. Other than that I agree.

I agree for the most part. However, the guy who wrote this is pro-civ and thinks we should desperately cling to this evil creation in attempt to save it. He's right, it's collapsing... but we should welcome that, accelerate it even. Civilization/agriculture is a cancer upon this earth and we all have to suffer the consequences for what we've created and maintained.

Also, I think the Alpha-Beta idea is too black and white and overly simplified. The truth is, women used to marry men for their ability to provide resources. This applied in both hunter-gatherer societies and agricultural ones. Now that food production is outsourced to a small few mega industrial producers, women can go for the top 10% chads. This is a result of modernity.

If you're smart, you learn to raise your own animals and provide your own food. Because when SHTF and the industrial food system collapses, women will soon realize that little-brain Chad cannot provide her with food because he doesn't know how to farm.

EdyCni7XkAI4FtX

If they replace ‘alpha’ with ‘good looking men” and replace ‘beta’ with ‘ugly men’, then it’s very valid imo.

i'd say it has some truth to it, but it's after all just "bro science", or reddit "i fucking love science!" except in a blackpilled way

sounds legit and based, especially the evolutionary part

i think it's not 80/20 yet, but could be soon

even though i fully agree, it's complicated to argue though that because there never has been lasting societies where female sexuality was unchecked, it's logically impossible. female sexuality is unchecked for the first time, because we have the pill and social welfare to this extent for the first time.

Shut up and eat this grass bitch!