Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Smarts gonna smarts and dumbs gonna dumb

dragonbro

dragonbro

Banned
-
I need to stop wasting my time debating complete idiots on reddit but at the same time I'm just so sick of the platitudes and the false assumptions about incels.

Debating is just so useless though. These people are so dumb. Pearls before swine and all that shit. They can't follow my arguments because I just IQ mog them too much.

faggit needs to delete

This is pretty much the last remaining blackpilled sanctuary since cuckit won’t allow anymore incel subs.

Debating anyone online is just a dead end waste of time. Even debating in person is usually pointless. Foids, normies, and most people will not actually think about different points of view and examine the world in new and different ways. They will just call you a stupid incel and move on with their day. They have the brain power of a mollusk and reddit is definitely not helping them to become smarter. You are like Einstein or Tesla next to those peanut brained dumbasses. You shouldn't waste your time with them, they will never listen to you or anyone that disagrees with them.