Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Smoking Has Messed Up One Of My Eyes

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
After almost a decade of looking down crossed eyed daily to light my cigarettes, I noticed my right eye ball has subhumanly moved inward, giving it the appearance of basically the opposite of a lazy eye. It looks very beta and nerdish and totally asymmetrical relative to my left eye.. It also looks perpetually inflamed and I think I may have popped a blood vessel or two by doing this.

That's a long time tbh, smoking cigarettes caused me problems when i breathe

It'll cause you more problems than that boyo.

It'll cause you more problems than that boyo.
I don't believe in the cancer theory if that's what you mean. Everyone who dies of cancer gets cancer treatments like chemo so it must be the drugs and stress that are killing them. But yes I do mean to quit because it's bad lifestyle in general.

I want a cigarette now

Seems you've HBK maxxed, heh.

Attachments

• 2019.03.20-09.26-kayfabenews-5c92b001c4489.jpg
    2019.03.20-09.26-kayfabenews-5c92b001c4489.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 10
Soon you will be a CyclopsCel

I don't believe in the cancer theory if that's what you mean. Everyone who dies of cancer gets cancer treatments like chemo so it must be the drugs and stress that are killing them. But yes I do mean to quit because it's bad lifestyle in general.
what drugs?
You really think chemo is what kills people? form cancer/ Lol

i believe that a shitty life cause cancer(or other illnesses) even if someone has a healthy lifestyle.
the healthy chad vs. the cancerous virgin.
:feelswhat:
Cope. Smoking is bad for you man. I’m not trying to come across as a parent or anything, cause I smoke myself. But you’re coping if you think it is not harming us.

Damn, never knew smoking can fuck up your eyes.
I never light up my cigars or weed like that