Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Smoking makes me feel very confident, but is it worth it?

I'd advise you to stop it, my grandfather died because he was a smoker, he died by lung cancer. It's not worth it.

Nicotine calms nerves, probably part of it.

Do it as much as you want. Dieing young is a plus for us trucels

Its not a pleasant death. I quit smoking 2y11m ago and its maybe the best decision I've ever made. After a couple weeks even it feels like you've been cured of some sort of terminal malady. After a year or two (provided you are still less than ~30) the recovery is near total. Have made a lot of bad decisions in my life, quitting smoking not one of them by any stretch.

Okay I will pick up vaping, despite its numale associations.

if you are going to rope anyway you should smoke

Smoking is very unhealthy and you age faster through that shit. Stay away from that stuff.

Don't trust the Jew science or the Jew media. Smoking is probably perfectly healthy.
1ad7d3070b67daca281aee6f8f395e637034a654-gif.71696

Smoking is very bad for your health.
You should have a long and unhappy life but healthy and not the other way around.
Better be an oldcel than dying young.

Dont smoke tbh

Besides nicotine, there are antidepressants in the additives of cigarette tobacco. That's what's probably causing OPs good mood.

You can try vaping, it's a bit less harmful as far as we know atm. If you love smoking, I'd say go for it. You know about the drawbacks, but if it's just your thing...

Quit and vape 24 mg of nicotine e-juice, if it still exists. That's what I did because I couldn't smoke indoors. Felt better than every cigarette except the morning cig.

Unless you have a baby face which you want to age. Then you should keep smoking