Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Smother is shortsited and caring only about simple everyday life

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Always caring so much about small things of everyday life, but failing to look further into future, to see bigger picture of world. And top of that so homesitting, and always tried to enforce that lame lifestyle on others, and so feel very thankfull for that upbringing, who is making SEAmaxxing even harder. She thinking it would be good for me to find similar waifu as her, for simple uninspiring family life. Dont need that, is necessary something different, more into spiritual side, but then again, "spiritual" femoids are either crazy slutty cunts, or single roasties, so not options too. Pats or real honorable ascension are very narrow, and thanks again smother for great "help"

Someone go SEAmaxx as my imperial representative, and find me cute adorable CHUUNI loli of culture, fo living our weirdofreak life and searching for good vibrations, because that is meaning of life

how old are you bro