Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Snape (from Harry Potter) is the perfect example of what women want from beta males.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Women want to reject the beta male, to marry and have kids with the Chad and the bully. But they want the beta males to still pine for them (without getting anything in return), so they can still benefit from them. In the case of Snape, this beta was orbiting the dead bitch even decades after she died. And even though he treated her and his bully's progeny like shit on the surface, venting some of his frustrations, in the end he still sacrificed everything for the sake of her crotch spawn. Even though the kid was not made from his own sperm, not only that, it was actually from the sperm of a guy who bullied him and cucked him by marrying his crush.

And yet the beta Snape still sacrificed everything. Why? Cause the woman was a bit nice to him 25 years ago.

JK Rowling was probably fingering her foamy cunt when writing this shit. This is a woman's wet dream, this is what they all want from beta males. For them to pine over her, to receive benefits from them for years and years, in exchange for barely being nice to them. Hell, in this case the bitch was even dead, she was nice to him decades ago and he's still jacking off at the thought.

I never watched past the 2nd or 3rd movie, can't remember. But wasn't that guy also hated by everyone in that story?

I never watched past the 2nd or 3rd movie, can't remember. But wasn't that guy also hated by everyone in that story?
Yeah but in the end it turns out he sacrifices everything so he can save Harry, cause he was in love with his mother (that died years ago) even though the bitch chose to fertilize her egg with Harry's dad's sperm over him, and Harry's dad used to bully him.

And that rejection is probably also what drove him to be a death eater (ie he went ER). Fucking brutal snape pill

Read another book.

Never read only watched them a few times on ABC, I typically didn’t enjoy those msm books n stuff. Then when I heard about JK Rowling making the book full of alphabet characters that was the cherry on top

Snape betamogs me hard tbh. I remember the scene when he insulted harry's dad and then he bragged to him how perfect his dad was. If I were snape I would've avada kedavra'd him and the entire Hogwarts 1991 generation

Speaking of Snape, this reminds me of when the actor died and The Guardian wrote an obituary for him. The first adjective they could come up with to describe him was "tall." Of all the things he did in his life, "tall" was what came to the author's mind before anything else.

/r/short got really mad at the dude who first noticed this heightpill. :feelshaha:
View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/40yhrv/alan_rickman_article_headline_tall_commanding_and/

Lol, subtle blackpills everywhere. They don't even realize it.

Never read only watched them a few times on ABC, I typically didn’t enjoy those msm books n stuff. Then when I heard about JK Rowling making the book full of alphabet characters that was the cherry on top
Yeah she made that after the books were finished, just to please ABC community

And that rejection is probably also what drove him to be a death eater (ie he went ER). Fucking brutal snape pill
Women are fascinated and flattered but not aroused by driving otherwise normal functioning but unattractive males to the brink of insanity and having them feel they need to go ER.

Think of how much of an ego boost it is to a foid that a guy is willing to throw his life away to make a statement that indirectly is related to how she treated him. Over for ERcels.

They shown deadly hollows few weeks ago on TV and it is really fucking brutal and suifuel. Also youth snape actor was pretty incel looking which makes sense but is also brutal

High IQ once again anon

Snape should have gone ER

the major pills of harry potter:

subhuman manlet harry learns he isnt doomed to LDAR for the rest of his existence (bluepilled)

his fat ugly dad is portrayed as an abusive drunkard (blackpill)

harry gets rescued by a fucking 10 foot tallfag that just so happens to be respected and worshiped by everyone in hogwarts *because of his height (brutal heightpill)

we're introduced to hermoine who wants to fuck the alpha male that relentlessly bullied harry into shit (draco malfoy), fun fact the whore actually tried to fuck him in real life too, not surprised

we learn about snape who was bullied into shit by harrys real dad (massive blackpill and low inhib pill)

snape decides for some unknown reason to cuck himself for harrys safety (fucking lol bluepill)

voldemort is a giga mentalcel autist who was bullied because of his mental conditions and is reborn as a turbo truecel (blackpill)

the major pills of harry potter:

subhuman manlet harry learns he isnt doomed to LDAR for the rest of his existence (bluepilled)

his fat ugly dad is portrayed as an abusive drunkard (blackpill)

harry gets rescued by a fucking 10 foot tallfag that just so happens to be respected and worshiped by everyone in hogwarts *because of his height (brutal heightpill)

we're introduced to hermoine who wants to fuck the alpha male that relentlessly bullied harry into shit (draco malfoy), fun fact the whore actually tried to fuck him in real life too, not surprised

we learn about snape who was bullied into shit by harrys real dad (massive blackpill and low inhib pill)

snape decides for some unknown reason to cuck himself for harrys safety (fucking lol bluepill)

voldemort is a giga mentalcel autist who was bullied because of his mental conditions and is reborn as a turbo truecel (blackpill)
That was a very based analysis, good job bro.

The problem with being blackpilled is that you end up seeing it everywhere, even on media. The blackpill pretty much killed anime for me;

As for HP, I remember to this day that even as a bluepilled youngster it got on my nerves that this girl whom Snape was in profound love with chose, from all guys, James Potter, who was a bully piece of shit who bullied her best friend.

Snape betamogs me hard tbh. I remember the scene when he insulted harry's dad and then he bragged to him how perfect his dad was. If I were snape I would've avada kedavra'd him and the entire Hogwarts 1991 generation
based