Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Snitchcels must die

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Reporting everything to mods because you like to suck their dick.
How does it feel to be such a fucking cuck? Aren't you ashamed of being such a pussy? Instead of confronting people you hide and snitch because you're a little bitch that got upset because someone called you out on your cope.
Honestly how much of a fucking loser can you be? You suck (((their))) cock in real life and you come here to suck MODS cock in a fucking forum, honestly JFL at being you.

"oooOOH YEEAASS MY MASTERSS NOW I'M A BIG GUY!!!" :soy: :soy: :soy:

I liked reporting cucks to azavii on r/incels

its over for reportcels

:feelshaha: @Emergency Manual

I reported this thread for femoid worship

you were just in the cage and what made you think it was a good idea to post this?

Never began
Such a crazy world

Reporting everything to mods because you like to suck their dick.
How does it feel to be such a fucking cuck? Aren't you ashamed of being such a pussy? Instead of confronting people you hide and snitch because you're a little bitch that got upset because someone called you out on your cope.
Honestly how much of a fucking loser can you be? You suck (((their))) cock in real life and you come here to suck MODS cock in a fucking forum, honestly JFL at being you.
View attachment 156226

"oooOOH YEEAASS MY MASTERSS NOW I'M A BIG GUY!!!" :soy: :soy: :soy:
YES!!!!!!!!! FUCK ALL SNITCHES. Snitches are bitches. Tattletelling is such a faggot tranny reddit thing to do.

what did u get reported for

Reported for encouraging violence.

Snitching is a sign of low T tbh.

I recently reported a guy who said he wanted to fuck boypussy and uploaded unmarked NSFW pics of his erect dick
in Inceldom Discussion .

Reported only 2 times, for cuckery and low effort bullying

Just don't report fakecels theory.

we should allow faggots, trannies,women and fakecels to post their shit because "snitching is bad bro".
single-digit iq