Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Snow is coming

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
Next weekend there's going to be a quite decent snowfall in the mountains nearby. Really hope i manage to have the car available on that day, nature is my favourite cope.
There's something about snow that works as a panacea to me... how it silences everything for a time the world stops and is finnally at peace as if it was sleeping.

I will eat snow this year.

i have tons of snow already

I wish it snowed here

Best thing about winter is that i can wear a beanie with a hoodie to hide my mongoloid sub human face and hideous skull shape, i almost look normal.

Nightwalking with snow falling down is the most depressing thing you can do as an incel.

too bad i live in florida but have fun

too bad i live in florida but have fun
The one time I lived in Florida, I was constantly surrounded by sun tanned Stacies. Must be suicidefuel to live there as a incel, I’ll stay in the North myself.

[Based] and ZappaPilled.
Joe's Garage is my favorite Zappa album because of it's incel themes. Watermelon in Easter Hay is the best Zappa track too.

I wish Americans were more gook-like and accepting of mask wearing in public so I could cover my hideous face whenever I am forced to go outside.

[Based] and ZappaPilled.
Joe's Garage is my favorite Zappa album because of it's incel themes. Watermelon in Easter Hay is the best Zappa track too.

I wish Americans were more gook-like and accepting of mask wearing in public so I could cover my hideous face whenever I am forced to go outside.
Why not start a trend? Say your "a bubbleboi" and have a weak immune sys...

"TURN IT DOWN!" (lol)

Why not start a trend? Say your "a bubbleboi" and have a weak immune sys...

"TURN IT DOWN!" (lol)
We should legit do that. Our incel immune systems aren't used to the airborne viruses spread by the sex havers.

Anyone incels with mother who is as much of a nightmare as Howard's mom from Big Soy Theory can relate to that album. My mom legit yells at me for trying to play Brian Jonestown Massacre songs on my unplugged electric for "making too much noise" and then asks me why I haven't taken guitar learning as serious as my dad did.

We should legit do that. Our incel immune systems aren't used to the airborne viruses spread by the sex havers.

Anyone incels with mother who is as much of a nightmare as Howard's mom from Big Soy Theory can relate to that album. My mom legit yells at me for trying to play Brian Jonestown Massacre songs on my unplugged electric for "making too much noise" and then asks me why I haven't taken guitar learning as serious as my dad did.
I would do the mask thing - i actually have some - but i have a hard enough time breathing... I do it in the winter on my bicycle though.

I would do the mask thing - i actually have some - but i have a hard enough time breathing... I do it in the winter on my bicycle though.
I would wear pantyhose on my head, with an eyepatch, a slide on sleeve mask to cover everything from the eyes down, and shepherd style desert rage to cover my head as well as the sides of my head and neck. Must be rough being a breathingcel, have you tried ephedrine?

Summer is starting here. Today was probably the hotest day of the season, I can't ldar in peace anymore

At least snow prevents foids walking round dressed in slutty clothes.

I would wear pantyhose on my head, with an eyepatch, a slide on sleeve mask to cover everything from the eyes down, and shepherd style desert rage to cover my head as well as the sides of my head and neck. Must be rough being a breathingcel, have you tried ephedrine?
When i was younger. I don't have the heart for it anymore... Hmm? Maybe i should try it again?

Problem with that is the meth-bots ruined it! It's all hard to find these days. Lots of lists and hoops to buy the shit!

Sounds like you want to "nash the slashmaxx!"

If you can play a guitar like him then you can wear his mask! Srs. Check him out. Dance after curfew is a good song too.... Everything he did was good. Ded now :€

I just moved from California to Midwest. It’s already snowing here and I’m freezing my ass off.

At least snow prevents foids walking round dressed in slutty clothes.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: No dude, even in subzero temperatures whores will still walk around in skirts and crop tops. Im serious, live in a uni city

I’ve never seen snow before.

I like snow and winter in general is comfy. It's cold outside and you're sitting inside (alone though...) with a cup of tea warming you up.

Already plenty of snow here, buddy boyos

We've got plenty of snow already on mountains.

Tfw southern hemisphere cel.

American south gang so no snow

My ultimate goal in life is to li e somewhere where it snows.

suifuel, man. Winter is fine for the first few days but then its just cold and dark and goes on for too long.

Now I have to wageslave in the cold and dark :feelsseriously:

i hope it snows as often as possible so i don't have to look at grey sky and naked trees next 5 months

Tfu on roasties, they not good for playing in snow

snow i comfy but also inconvenient if you need to do anything
i really like being able to cover up in winter clothing tho

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: No dude, even in subzero temperatures whores will still walk around in skirts and crop tops. Im serious, live in a uni city
Can confirm. Seen a Chad and a Stacy walking together with shorts and sandals on yesterday. It's been in the mid 30f's here. For Non-UScels, 32f is when water freezes so around 0c.

There is no snow in Rio de Janeiro.

Can confirm. Seen a Chad and a Stacy walking together with shorts and sandals on yesterday. It's been in the mid 30f's here. For Non-UScels, 32f is when water freezes so around 0c.
They will stop at nothing to whore themselves out

I love the snow

I'm sorry for southern hemisphere bros who don't have snow tbh

I like winter because I can hide my entire head under beanie, scarf, and even hood if it's harsh af; and then pretend to not look like a genetic horror.

I like winter because I can hide my entire head under beanie, scarf, and even hood if it's harsh af; and then pretend to not look like a genetic horror.
I like winter cuz i can wear cozy jacket everywhere