Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Snowstorm tommorow, NYCcels like me rejoice.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
hqdefault.jpg

my college said they're still not cancelling classes. They'll re-neg soon enough.

I'm on spring break and will be confined to the indoors again.

Fuck why am I not living in NYC :(

Snowstorms are comfy.

fuck its just cold here in the UK lol, not snowing though

Meanwhile Miriam, Selena, and Chen will trek to see Chad during the snowstorm while incels and betas are binge watching some Netflix shit or playing vidya.

Meanwhile Miriam, Selena, and Chen will trek to see Chad during the snowstorm while incels and betas are binge watching some Netflix shit or playing vidya.
That fist name is so true, I really know this girl in uni that is a total Tyrone cockslut named mariam.

NYCcels UNITE! CLASS IS CANCELLED TOMORROW <3

I had my night class today. I only have classes on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.

Yeah NYC is basically chad/Tyrone capital on america.

Where the fuck do you see Chads on a regular basis tbh? i'm a brooklyncel, have only seen a few white chadlites but never really chad, those are only in manhattan tbh. there are tyrones GALORE though

Where the fuck do you see Chads tbh? i'm a brooklyncel, have only seen a few white chadlites but never really chad, those are only in manhattan tbh. there are tyrones GALORE though
I live in the Bronx and most of the chads in my area are albanians.
Do you go to school, if you don't then maybe that's why you see less chads.

I live in the Bronx and most of the chads in my area are albanians.
Do you go to school, if you don't then maybe that's why you see less chads.

yea i go to college, i just don't see good looking whites that frequently.

Feels good man, NJcel here. No class tomorrow and maybe thursday if im lucky.

Are there a significant amount of whites in your area, or is it mainly black and Latino.

i live in the projects, what do you think?

nah but, i really only see good looking white guys in manhattan. now that place is mog-central

Brooklyncel OVA HERE boi yea nigga SKR SKR NIGGA YO DROP TOPS MAH NIGGA NO CLOCKS MAH NIGGA FUCK OUTTA HERE MAH NIGGA SWAG SWAG MAH NIGGA

Last edited:
i live in the projects, what do you think?
So it's mainly tyrones and jorjes that are fucking all the girls over there.
Kek, people say the Bronx is the worst borough but Brooklyn is a complete shithole.
At least The Bronx has some safe white neighborhoods.

So it's mainly tyrones and jorjes that are fucking all the girls over there.
Kek, people say the Bronx is the worst borough but Brooklyn is a complete shithole.
At least The Bronx has some safe white neighborhoods.

they're both bad honestly lol, i never knew the bronx had white neighborhoods wtf.

brooklyn is literally the worst though tbh, i agree with you. no one should ever come here.

I am an honorary NJcel.

they're both bad honestly lol, i never knew the bronx had white neighborhoods wtf.

brooklyn is literally the worst though tbh, i agree with you. no one should ever come here.
Yeah it is only the neighborhoods with houses though, any apartment buildings get flooded with Hispanics.
And the white neighborhoods are mainly made of old Italian people that will die out in a few years.

NJ is New York's shitier neighbor, NJ is only a back up option if someone can't live in New york.
Yeah haha it's a shitty state. But my family decided to stay in Europe rather than settling in NJ. I have some relatives there though.

NJ is New York's shitier neighbor, NJ is only a back up option if someone can't live in New york.

tbh i'd rather live in NJ.

the rent in NYC is completely off the charts, batshit insane.

I'd kill for a snow-day right now... If I didn't have to do the hours of shoveling associated with it.

I remember, snow storms used to be a great excuse to stay home and game, drink and rot.

Then I moved to the part of the country where it never snows.

Long Islander reporting. Hopefully they close work tomorrow. Then I can "work from home" (AKA "watch TV from couch").

@KyloRen Is it snowing where you're at in North Carolina? I forgot what college you went too

Yeah NYC is basically chad/Tyrone capital on america.

Fuck no. I moved close to NYC from cowboy town in the southwestern USA. NYC has way more incels than there. At 6'1 I actually feel tall here, with all these Italian/Jewish manlets running around. In cowboy town, most people were of German descent and I was literally average height. You have to be 6'5+ in cowboy town to be considered tall. The men in cowboy town were better looking and hunkier too than the scrawny Italian incels I see in NYC. Women actually give me second looks in NYC sometimes, whereas in cowboy town they NEVER did (I know because I visited cowboy town again recently and my visit made me REALLY depressed because of how women would just ignore me). I still haven't been on a date though.

Jew York reporting.

BF083811 D901 410F 9AD2 CE29E2274ED4

winter makes me depressed