Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel So apparently being ugly is the same as being dirty

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I was doing my work today minding my business and the chief cleaning lady tapped on my shoulder and said "please don't leave garbage on your desk, last time there was a complain that your desk was extremely dirty and we had to clean it out" I looked at my desk and then at her like saying "bitch, what are you talking about my desk is clean as fuck" But instead I politely reminded her that my desk is very clean and I never, ever leave trash on my desk. She just said that last time she had to clean an empty bag of chips and two used napkins from my desk, but in the end she shrugged it off and walked away. The most annoying thing is that I'm the only person in the whole department whom this bitch told to clean the desk. Fucking bitch, I know I'm ugly but im not dirty.

Your sooo low rank and umanly that you got picked on by a cleaning lady (one of the lowest status jobs around), who was probably rotund as well.

ropefuel.

Chad could have desk covered in trash and they would never complain.
0messy-desk.jpg

Chad could have desk covered in trash and they would never complain.
0messy-desk.jpg
tbh it's only a big deal because he's ugly. she's literally a cleaning lady so I don't get what her fucking problem is

You are ugly, so people will find the smallest shit to piss on you about.

You should've thrown the trash at her face and called her a roastie skank

Tell that bitch she needs to do a better job cleaning the toilet!

Probably just an indirect way to say you're ugly

Balding makes you look unhealthy leper like person

I'm more concerned how a low class like her took the opportunity to shit on you.
You should have remind her that's her job.

I'm more concerned how a low class like her took the opportunity to shit on you.
You should have remind her that's her job.
Over when even foids with low class job disrespect you

I get height and hair mogged by proletarians bus riders on a daily basis :cryfeels::feelsohgod:

incel can take shower 5 times per a day, chad will not take for 5 days in a row and foids will still say u r dirty instead of him, thats true

tell her that she should shut the fuck up and do her shitty job without opening her mouth. Remind her who is in a position of higher status

someone might have used your desk afterwards and she thought it was you

You're cursed bro

She should be spanked

I was doing my work today minding my business and the chief cleaning lady tapped on my shoulder and said "please don't leave garbage on your desk while being a subhuman male, last time there was a complain that your face was extremely unattractive and we had to clean out your desk"

Probably just an indirect way to say you're ugly