Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So apparently incel meetup was fake.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

I mean when you think about it, the poster was seen by everyone at campus, of course there would be curious normies coming and not many actual incels, since the poster looked like bait.

Now we have IT faggots telling us how we actually look good and that it's our personality just because a bunch of fucking normtards came there.

but what is their defintion of incel?

JFL at 2 year dry spell but not "incel"

So a bunch of ugly guys except for like 2 or 3 of them met up and took a picture and some chad prolly tallfag bully or dumb Becky posted the picture online and said it was an incel meetup but probably is now retracting that statement to be bluepilled and not make the incels kill themselves. That shit was an incel meetup, nigga. No cap.

JFL so it turns out cucktears was just complimenting a bunch of normies.

:feelshaha:

Just make fun of lonely virgins on the brink of suicide theory

Wouldn't surprise me.

Cope. Every single guy there was an incel whether they adopt the label or not. The guys there were even posting on Incel Tears in response to all the virtue-signaling.

Last edited:
but what is their defintion of incel?

JFL at 2 year dry spell but not "incel"

He would be banned here, but by the technical definition of incel he is absolutely an incel. Getting lucky once doesn't not make you an incel.

Normie logic:
>make fun of incels
>"Oh no, why do they hate everyone??? :soy:"

Cope. Every single guy there was an incel whether they adopt the label or not. The guys there were even posting on Incel Tears in response to all the virtue-signaling.

He would be banned here, but by the technical definition of incel he is absolutely an incel. Getting lucky once doesn't not make you an incel.
agreed and that's why i subscribe to the sub-8 theory

Most of them were normalfags lol GTFOH cucktears and ur retarded advice by rating them as normal looking you all are literally stating that looks matter.
Just make fun of lonely virgins on the brink of suicide theory
IT on a nutshell

agreed and that's why i subscribe to the sub-8 theory
I think sub7/sub6 theory makes more sense. I've seen 6s get IOIs and have women sit and talk next to them in class. There's a couple chadlites in my current class and they could snag any woman in that class.

Some women find the T15-20% of men attractive. The lowest they'd find attractive is the T30-T35%

My experience of going to Uni constantly disproves sub 8 theory. I haven't even seen a Chad.

I think sub7/sub6 theory makes more sense. I've seen 6s get IOIs and have women sit and talk next to them in class. There's a couple chadlites in my current class and they could snag any woman in that class.

Some women find the T15-20% of men attractive. The lowest they'd find attractive is the T30-T35%

My experience of going to Uni constantly disproves sub 8 theory. I haven't even seen a Chad.
I suppose when i mean sub-8, i'm referring to a contextual 8 (i.e. top 10% of a given population) rather than a "global" 8.

so at your uni, an 8 may differ to what an 8 is in say LA

Most of them were normalfags lol GTFOH cucktears and ur retarded advice by rating them as normal looking you all are literally stating that looks matter.

IT on a nutshell
all these guys don't get laid with women except maybe the fat white guy.
they are gigaframecels, have low tier normie looks and probably are manlets

I suppose when i mean sub-8, i'm referring to a contextual 8 (i.e. top 10% of a given population) rather than a "global" 8.

8+ is T5% of the given population, but yeah I understand it's a contextual. I wouldn't say these chadlites are the T5%, but I haven't seen a Chad to be honest. I think only Tyrone exists in my area.

Still able to mog 90% of this forumjk this is chads.co

So they have sex? Well, you can't tell if they do only by their faces, height is more important and they all are sitting.

Future stem losers pulling in six figures that finally get a single mother in her 30's, her pussy is btfo & now she's ready to settle down with a "good man" to drain his resources but there is only one sided love.

it's a meme meeting.Not that it matters since most normies go through *dry spells* or are simply searching for *the one* for over 4 years and going and are definitely not involuntary celibates.

*My boyfriend attended this gathering... that’s him the one in the BODE sweater all the way to the left...*

i wonder if this is true

These retards making fun of Incels but I see some manlet skullcels and not to mention the ricecels, over for all of them except maybe the kpop maxxed inceltears posting faggot but I bet he takes it up the ass. I'm not even going to mention the bug eyed jawless guy in green and the sub 4 lanket with his arms around far left.

Although I would say quite a number of them are facially normie tier imo.

This.

So in reality, it was actually a cucktears meet up?

Lucky at my college there are plenty of chads and only chads slay. It goes without saying that Foids love my college

Now IT is backpedaling and saying they new it all along because "none of them dressed like incels".

Lmfao sure..

176 likes for this retarded holes dumbass fucking comment. I'm surprised the soys didnt give her silver.

Screenshot 20200216 132546 Reddit

This is why an incel meetup shouldn't be billed as such. It should be billed as a blackpilled male meet up.

I mean when you think about it, the poster was seen by everyone at campus, of course there would be curious normies coming and not many actual incels, since the poster looked like bait.

Now we have IT faggots telling us how we actually look good and that it's our personality just because a bunch of fucking normtards came there.

I was telling you guys everyone saw the poster, it’s obviously not incels its normans wanting to meme

This is why an incel meetup shouldn't be billed as such. It should be billed as a blackpilled male meet up.
I'd be a lot more comfortable going to a blackpilled male meetup than an incel one tbh.

Yeah no shit, would anyone really risk the exposure of going to something like that? FBI probably had cameras set up in the room.

Fake or not at least half of those guys don't get laid, guaranteed.

I'd be a lot more comfortable going to a blackpilled male meetup than an incel one tbh.
Blackpilled people are supreme. such a meet up should be great.

They are just incel in denial. JFL at "staging an incel met up".
Fake or not at least half of those guys don't get laid, guaranteed.
None of them get laid jfl.

Sub7 = death in 2020

WHAT A SURPRISE

IT'S NOT LIKE REAL TRUCELS WOULD GO OUT IN PUBLIC

AH yes. Just “pretending” to be incel, yes, I totally believe that, haha ironic meetup guys, right? Haha?

Pro tip: they’re all actually incels

Now IT is backpedaling and saying they new it all along because "none of them dressed like incels".

Lmfao sure..

176 likes for this retarded holes dumbass fucking comment. I'm surprised the soys didnt give her silver.

View attachment 202669
How much you want to bet her fiance is 6 foot 2 with a square jaw.

Yeah no shit, would anyone really risk the exposure of going to something like that? FBI probably had cameras set up in the room.
based on which law? It’s not yet illegal to be incel.