Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel so cold

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
so cold and depressing, literally it piss me off :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Turn on heater?

Warmth is for normies

Mogs me to Gliwice and back

How cold is it (plz dont use freedom units)?

Burn something

Try roping, hell is warm I hear.

i mirin you :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:
just mire me bro!

me irl btw:

%C5%81ukasz_Piszczek_2014_%28cropped%29.jpg

the great perks of Auschwitzmode.
bring your BF percentage to an acceptable level if u don't want to feel cold,retard.

the great perks of Auschwitzmode.
bring your BF percentage to an acceptable level if u don't want to feel cold,retard.
keep crying for my low bf

then stop complaining about the fact that you feel cold, faggot.
you are that stupid or act? or just cherrypicking jokes that i lose weight intentionally? i have explained it before many times here that im skinny since childhood, never went above 50kg and im losing weight after surgeries which i need to remain myself walking and i cant do anything about my weight for now except eating more which really doesnt help in my case. literally go kys

you are that stupid or act? or just cherrypicking jokes that i lose weight intentionally? i have explained it before many times here that im skinny since childhood, never went above 50kg and im losing weight after surgeries which i need to remain myself walking and i cant do anything about my weight for now except eating more which really doesnt help in my case. literally go kys
keep crying for my functional limbs.

hotteamaxx and put on a sweater tbhtbh

Cold = lifefuel