Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel So Cuyen is ded srsly out there slaying rn, huh?

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

ER calls and I must answer.
-
@Cuyen huh?:dafuckfeels:
If even he turns out a confirmed fake then we can officially classify postmaxxing as a fakecel trait tbh
tenor.gif

Didn't he say before that if he ever ascended he would just log out and not come back

Hes 6'1 and gl why are you surprised

cuyen is slaying turkish pussy atm
Didn't he say before that if he ever ascended he would just log out and not come back
JFL theres no such thing as "ascension" a low value male is gonna get cucked if he gets "lucky" with a girl

I hope he's having a good life, he's a bro either way.

never heard of him

Imagine being surprised by it

He is good looking so he is probably slaying rn. Don't you think it's weird that those with higher posts are always fakecel?

I think he said he was starting university. Hopefully he's making the most of his opportunity to ascend.

Yes bro, i heard he had threesome already

cuyen is slaying turkish pussy atm

JFL theres no such thing as "ascension" a low value male is gonna get cucked if he gets "lucky" with a girl
implying that cuyen is a low value male lol

@Cuyen huh?:dafuckfeels:
If even he turns out a confirmed fake then we can officially classify postmaxxing as a fakecel trait tbh
tenor.gif
Lol
Fishing for brony points
Fakecel Alert!!!!

This website has many slayers masquerading as incels, so no surprise if he indeed ascended.

idk what he looks like. all i picture is a tall strong hairy turkmen
hes not ugly at all. especially considering that he lives in turkey where standards are much lower lol being 6 ft tall in turkey is like being 6’3 in australia

i hope mossad didn't get him

hes not ugly at all. especially considering that he lives in turkey where standards are much lower lol being 6 ft tall in turkey is like being 6’3 in australia
if i was over 5'10 i wouldnt be here srs

He is good looking so he is probably slaying rn. Don't you think it's weird that those with higher posts are always fakecel?

Not really.

Vid related is what we are to fakecels ie a support group of sorts for some mental issue they are dealing with that we somehow help to take the pain away from for them for a while so they can either get to sleep at night like Edward Norton's "Fight Club" character here or do something else they can't accomplish without our unwitting "help".

I hope he ascended and I'd be happy for him.

Chad always wins

First @Insomniac and now @Cuyen

JFL even in our complete misery we find it in our hearts to wish Chad wellbeing and doing

just what did we do in our past lives to deserve our current state

I considered postmaxxing a fakecel trait a long time ago

did he actually have sex though?

and yh most notorious postmaxxers did turn out to be fakes since forever.

According to a reliable source, both @Insomniac and @Cuyen have frequent sex with JBs and college roasties rn. @Insomniac even had a threesome with 2 JBs from a local high school

Ladies love them high post counts on incel forums.

I thought he is studying right now or something

According to a reliable source, both @Insomniac and @Cuyen have frequent sex with JBs and college roasties rn. @Insomniac even had a threesome with 2 JBs from a local high school
Just lol @ the state of ''incel'' communities. Chadcels.co is not just a meme

top 2 posters gone just like that. Over.

He's a fakecel.

He probably got some new friends and thought that is much better than postmaxxing in an incel forum tbh. Starting college and finding a gf after 1 week is impossible. Even chad is not that fast
no man ım 5'7 in turkey and believe me everybody in college is heightmogging me to death. The average in turkey is 5'9 but that includes older people too the new generation is tall as fuck ask any other turkish member here.

I guess the KARA BOĞA meme is real then.