Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee So, does anyone owe sex?

I swear toilets aren't capable of rational thought.

bigger asshole

I legit do nothing the whole day and speak normally with people of my family or indirect contact such as a cashier.

"Tiny penis" remember to her 6 inches is tiny.

Also he is only "abusive" now because he left her and she wants to play victim

I deserve sex because Im smart and have a great personality. Im a top tier human

Her tweet autosummons all SOY BUNSHINS :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You're voluntarily celibate due to your shitty attitude and poor life choices.
Interesting. But how is it then, that none of this really felt like much of a choice? Can something be a "choice" even if it doesn't feel as such to the person who supposedly made it?

No one owes us anything, but there’s a catch: we don’t owe anyone else anything. No one is entitled to our help, support, or any other service.

Oh this is the cunt that accidentally proved the blackpill

Foids aren't capable of rational arguments.

They took it the wrong way.
Shitty life and attitude (which isn't even the case for most of us) are caused by inceldom and looks, NOT the other way around.

If more women were incels than men, there'd be a public outcry

1.the fuck is this bitch talking about?she says it's because of our attitude and muh personality, but then she goes on and fucks an abusive chad?

2. Ehh, not necessarily. But if you're going through all the hoops and do all the things these cucks tell you, then you should get something.