Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious so faceandlms is from the uk

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
why doesnt he try to contact the BBC reporter and promote his videos?

FACEandLMS is the BBC reporter. He's a 9 incher volcel Tyrone, mogs me

FACEandLMS is the BBC reporter. He's a 9 incher volcel Tyrone, mogs me

Dont forget that hes 6' 3'' too, bodymaxxed and not even a virgin.

If face's videos became mainstream it would be the end of the world as we know it.
I doubt he checks off topic very much @FACEandLMS

Last edited:
Considering Face is a blackpill factory and is more willing to give certain concessions to normies, he would be a great public figure for the blackpill community.

He's volcel as fuck , and he's a normie

Dont forget that hes 6' 3'' too, bodymaxxed and not even a virgin.

JFL if they put some 6'3" giant dicked muscular smooth talking black guy on their incel documentary.

I would honestly be interested to see it. I know he said he got hair tattoos and they look like shit but I have never understood how Face&LMS is even incel at all. The guy's no pretty boy but he's got a lot in his favor. Really weird to me and it always has been.

I have never understood how Face&LMS is even incel at all. The guy's no pretty boy but he's got a lot in his favor.
There are photos of him? Or private convo? Always wondered how he looked tbh. Didn't he say he's a locationcel? London is probably like LA or Stockholm.

There are photos of him? Or private convo? Always wondered how he looked tbh.

Someone on here has his face as their avatar. He looks like Jay Z but maybe a half point better looking.

Someone on here has his face as their avatar. He looks like Jay Z but maybe a half point better looking.
the poster with the LeBron looking avatar?? black guy looking to his lower left? That's Face?

@mylifeistrash ?

the poster with the LeBron looking avatar?? black guy looking to his lower left? That's Face?

@mylifeistrash ?

No, that's actually lebron. It's with the Jay Z guy smiling in a room and I think it's even captioned "Face&LMS". His pics are all over the internet but I'm not going keep talking about it or give any more pointers because if I had pics out there I wouldn't want people pointing to them all the time.

face would slay as a mexican