Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion so how does a normal man who works 40 hours a week have a soycial circle?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
and how does he manage to get pussy when women own smartphones?

let me guess, he just needs to:

@mylifeistrash @sub8male thoughts?

Last edited:
and how does he mage to get pussy when women own smatphones?

let me guess, he just needs to:

@mylifeistrash @sub8male thoughts?

shit ethnic guys say to feel like more of a victim than an average white guy who is incel as fuck in the in age of lockdowns and online dating

If you go to Reddit they always talk about their coworkers. Their job is their life

I don't know anything and i don't care about the life of normies tbh

I don't know anything and i don't care about the life of normies tbh
Normies spend hundreds of shekels on perfume and go out every weekend.

If you go to Reddit they always talk about their coworkers. Their job is their life
Exactly.
That or their social circle is their online "friends" who they play twice a week, or some HS or college friends they hang out once a month

For what I can see at work, it's easy for attractive guys to have a social circle since they attract everything and they have plenty of energy due to constant sexual rewards from women. Normal weighslaves just cope with jestermaxxing and occasionally going to bars on weekends with other normalfags if they are single or they get together to watch football. If they are betabuxxing a roastie, they have zero social circle.

I legit don't know.
The wagiepill is underrated as fuck.
Wageslaving also makes you age faster = uglier

Probably going to the bar or doing outdoor activities such as camping.

shit ethnic guys say to feel like more of a victim than an average white guy who is incel as fuck in the in age of lockdowns and online dating
Not even lockdowns. Avergae whites were incel with the invention of tinder I don’t necessarily only think ethnics do this though some whites do this as well. @NEETard
For what I can see at work, it's easy for attractive guys to have a social circle since they attract everything and they have plenty of energy due to constant sexual rewards from women. Normal weighslaves just cope with jestermaxxing and occasionally going to bars on weekends with other normalfags if they are single or they get together to watch football. If they are betabuxxing a roastie, they have zero social circle.
This seems accurate.

No idea, don't have either.

Some find gfs through social circles, work, etc.

I mean I'm guessing you're more likely to have a social circle than as a NEET.

Thoughts @ColdLightOfDay ? You work correct?

i cant even picture their lives, i have no idea. Hell idk what even happens at all in a normies life

Not even lockdowns. Avergae whites were incel with the invention of tinder I don’t necessarily only think ethnics do this though some whites do this as well. @NEETard
Average white guy (5-6/10) can get girlfriend easily

For older men their socialcircles are mosly just the little remnant hangovers of their younger years, that is why incels in their teens to mid-twenties who have never had a social circle are going to live in nightmare mode by time they get to 30+, if they make it that far.

Last edited:
Average white guy (5-6/10) can get girlfriend easily
Look I accept that I’m ugly but kike foids unfortunately weren’t all killed off by hitler and hypergamy is a thing

For older men their socialcircles are mosly just the little remnant hangovers of their younger years, that is why incels in their teens to mid-twenties who have never had a social circle are going to live in nightmare mode by time they get to 30+, if they make it that far.
Brutal.

How do coworkers even count as friends? It's just a surrogate of normal communication. Joos knew you would be depressed sitting before pc 8 hours a day so they devised this construct of "friends" at work. You wouldn't call lunchbreak a dinner, would you? It's there so that you wouldn't die from starvation and managed to get back here tomorrow. Just as this kind of coworker faggotry thing doesn't allow for healthy and satisfying communication. It's part of your fucking work.

I mean I'm guessing you're more likely to have a social circle than as a NEET.

Thoughts @ColdLightOfDay ? You work correct?
Of course, this thread is utterly retarded. Don’t get me wrong, I like @Personalityinkwell but his well known appetite for delusional copes has clearly built up over his period of absence and is now overflowing into the forum as a result of having been bottled up for a couple of days.

The truth is, even though more of the day is taken up when you’re working, it actually feels like you have more time. Since I have been furloughed and not been forced to wageslave it feels like time has accelerated 10 fold, it gives me some idea about how the life of a NEET would feel and it must seem to them like decades fly by in the blink of an eye. Atm I wake up at around 10:30 and suddenly it’s the late afternoon by the time I’ve looked at my phone and cooked breakfast. If you work time actually has value and so even though you have less of it you actually make far more use of it, being NEET is like being stuck in a rut, it’s hard to even motivate yourself to leave the house even if you have more time to do so.