Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment So hypothetically would it be possible to end incels?

femaleanger

femaleanger

Rape roasties and present her skull to the tribe
-
So hypothetically would it be possible to end incels?
I got to thinking... what would happen if the government set up some system that allows low-quality males and females to be paired with each other... Would it work though?
You'd have to evaluate compatibility between them but it would solve the incel problem.

Someday something will have to be done, the number of incels and other types of social phenomena related to the lack of healthy couples to build families is only increasing, Japan will probably be the first to need to do something more serious about the situation. Not saying it will end, only they will try something.

although this is a low effort post, and this guy got banned I'll still give insight.

no, nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing will be done about inceldom. everybody is too stupid to stop and fucking take one good LOOK at us, and say: "gee, i don't know if bullying them continuously will do anything."

they'll just continuously live in their little world where females are little angels who snip men for something as worthless as a fucking "personality.", while throwing third grade insults at us.

KEK! Something about his 9 post count+the fact that hes been here since february+his ban made, me burst out laughing.
"hmm troll thread, 9 messages, banned.....ohh hes not a maycel"

although this is a low effort post, and this guy got banned I'll still give insight.

no, nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing will be done about inceldom. everybody is too stupid to stop and fucking take one good LOOK at us, and say: "gee, i don't know if bullying them continuously will do anything."

they'll just continuously live in their little world where females are little angels who snip men for something as worthless as a fucking "personality.", while throwing third grade insults at us.
They are afraid there would be more of us. And more. And so they need to take action. How they will act with us is completely different question though. Maybe they will try to shut us down, but it won't help, obviously.

You mean to pair incel men and incel women? Too bad that in one group there are millions and in other is almost empty.

They are afraid there would be more of us. And more. And so they need to take action. How they will act with us is completely different question though. Maybe they will try to shut us down, but it won't help, obviously.

This is answered with one simple, conclusive sentence.

They don't fucking know what to do.

They have no fucking answer, and me debating several incel tears users is proof of this.

every FUCKING RESPONSE they gave me was either: "get a haircut, bro" or "make female friends, bro."

We'd probably be paired with 80 year olds tbh

Females of any species select the best males, which means 50% of above average genes are passed on. However males pick ANY females which means low quality and negative traits WILL be continued to be passed on 50% maternally even if the female picks the best male traits.

Females of any species select the best males, which means 50% of above average genes are passed on. However males pick ANY females which means low quality and negative traits WILL be continued to be passed on 50% maternally even if the female picks the best male traits.
Why the fuck are you reviving this thread; it's 6 months old and half the people are banned and the other half are inactive.

It would be great, I could finally marry my looksmatched JB and be happily ever after.

I honestly wouldn't be able to accept a 3/10 female. My main problem is with my genetic subhumanity, something that there is no social/governmental solution for.

Sex robots will solve the problem sooner or later anyway

Why the fuck are you reviving this thread; it's 6 months old and half the people are banned and the other half are inactive.
Red