Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I Finally met a girl online....

S

SoFuckingOver

Banned
-
She was a 5.5/10(looksmatched) I was honestly really happy. Felt like things would finally change for the better. There was a light at the end of the tunnel. We talk for an hour or so. She was an alright overall chick. Than tell her we should video chat on snap. So we do I look decent, her video comes on and she looks like a dyke with short hair. NOTHING like her pictures. I try to not make it obvious that I'm not bothered but fuck....  

She was a 2.5-3/5. I blocked her on everything I had. Fuck I'm completely done with having any hope anymore. I'm deleting all apps I have and I'm going to completely isolate myself from everything. There is honestly no hope if your not 7+/10 and have a normal brain.

LOL @ concealing how you feel when most women go all out in showing their displeasure and disgust with us.

Lol at falling for fakeup/angle/filter frauding.

Lesson learned.

Most guys here from what I gather would have deposit their load into her

Solitarian_Walker said:
Lol at following for fakeup/angle/filter frauding.

I'm positive it wasn't even the same girl. The skin tone was kinda off. Her fucking hair was way shorter. No way she was able to fraud to that extent. Women are such bullshitters

Hypergamy is out of control. She honestly thought I wouldn't notice or that I'd be somehow ok with the entire situation.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J9gKyRmic20" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maybe she just looked like shit because of her short haircut. Brings down a femoid's attractiveness by 2 points easily, I don't understand why any girl decides to get it

Show pics pls.

You should have called her out for catfishing. She would have done in the reverse situation.

this is no longer an incel forum

@mental_out
Whenever people speak about rejecting girls or past experiences with girls on an account a few days old, they're an IT infiltrating troll.

You're unironically volcel

If you don't fuck ugly girls your a fgt

SoFuckingOver said:
Felt like things would finally change for the better. There was a light at the end of the tunnel.
LMFAO

You should've fucked her,idiot. An incel isn't going to get anything better than that. She would've been a perfect match for you.

Robinxyz said:
LMFAO

You should've fucked her,idiot. An incel isn't going to get anything better than that. She would've been a perfect match for you.

How is it a perfect match when I'm at least average 5-5.5/10 and she was no higher than a 3/10? Why would I fuck someone I genuinely not attracted to? She wasn't fat or anything but I just can't

SoFuckingOver said:
How is it a perfect much when I'm at least average 5-5.5/10 and she was no higher than a 3/10? Why would I fuck someone I genuinely not attracted to? She wasn't fat or anything but I just can't

HAHA beggars can't be choosers,boyo. Do you think a girl who's on your level (5/10) will fuck you when she can easily get a guy who is at least three points or higher above that? you're delusional, OP. There are guys here who have proven, through Tinder experiments,just how much attention an average girl gets from men. Women have huge egos and standards, it's unlikely they'll settle for less when there's a high chance they can do better. Stop being a bitch and fuck the dyke-looking girl.

So volcels are being glorified now. Just Lol. Nobody has any sympathy for you OP or any other volcels. If a 2/10 was interested in me i'd be the happiest man on earth.

Robinxyz said:
HAHA beggars can't be choosers,boyo. Do you think a girl who's on your level (5/10) will fuck you when she can easily get a guy who is at least three points or higher above that? you're delusional, OP. There are guys here who have proven, through Tinder experiments,just how much attention an average girl gets from men. Women have huge egos and standards, it's unlikely they'll settle for less when there's a high chance they can do better. Stop being a bitch and fuck the dyke-looking girl.

Yeah. No I'm not going to even bother trying anymore. If I can't get with women who I'm attracted to than I see no point in making that kind of effort. Fuck that.

you shouldve gone on webcam or some shit!

Should have pitied her into fucking you.

Sounds kinda volcel to me OP, but I'd have to see a pic of her.