Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I found a tumblr blog ran by a woman which promotes a 1950's style relationship.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
And before you reply with "those relationships are chad only" that's not the point of this thread. Half of the messages sent to her were other women saying "why would I wan't to be a slave to a man?" when the blog was just saying stuff like "cook your husband or boyfriend's favorite meal." or "dress nice for him". The very idea of doing something to make a guy happy is so repulsive to women really bothers me. The average guy would do anything for a girl he likes but these girls can't be bothered to just compliment a guy. I'm not even sure they would do half that stuff for chad since most women just want to screw him instead of spending their lives together.

They become traditional housewives
but only for Chad

They become traditional housewives
but only for Chad
Like I said above I'm not even sure they would do that for him because for some women a chad is just a penis. A penis she'd spend money on too suck maybe but just a penis.

Women are vile selfish narcissitic creatures, duh.

oh word. Yeah its a shame tbh
There was even a picture she that she was angry about showing a trash truck driver sleeping in the back of the truck with a caption above it saying "good to see he know's where he belongs."

There was even a picture she that she was angry about showing a trash truck driver sleeping in the back of the truck with a caption above it saying "good to see he know's where he belongs."
she was angry about that pic? I thought those bitchy women would like that pic

she was angry about that pic? I thought those bitchy women would like that pic
The lady who ran the trad blog didn't like it because she said that trash delivery is a hard job and it was disgusting (her own words) to see him insulted.

The lady who ran the trad blog didn't like it because she said that trash delivery is a hard job and it was disgusting (her own words) to see him insulted.
oh gotcha

This stuff is normal for girls in Asia pewpew

This actually pisses me the fuck off