Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So, I have seen women from IncelTears community claiming to struggle.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, so, I have seen women from IncelTears community claiming to struggle but my question is, if they are supposedly struggling with men, why don’t they not meet up with one of us?

This is a rhetorical question at this point.

I wouldn’t date a femcel because they have bad personalities

they are struggling single moms, that were used for a lay and dumped.

now all they can do is vent and shame men that can not get sex.

it's funny how they think that they are hot shit, more like literal shit.

Who cares about their problems?

the only thing they are struggling is in trying to lose weight

Who cares about their problems?
Not that I believe they are struggling involuntary, in fact, I would be willing to meet supposed ‘lonely women’ if they travel over to me but they won’t and even if they do, their pussies will dry because women find autism a turn off.

If an IT foid ever approached me I’d curve stomp her in an instant:feelskek:
I would hook up with one but I would never want to be on a relationship with one.

I would want to enjoy the validation of getting to objectify an IT foid that says shit like ‘Women aren’t objects’ but allows you objectify her like the self-dissing whore she would be.

ok moid teehee stacy has such a great personality you can see it in her boobs

there's no such thing as a bad personality.........yes ppl who are overall wet blankets exist ofc but the whole bad personality is just a meme invented to gaslight unattractive men
If an IT foid ever approached me I’d curve stomp her in an instant:feelskek:
This^

Like the topic title says, so, I have seen women from IncelTears community claiming to struggle but my question is, if they are supposedly struggling with men, why don’t they not meet up with one of us?

keyword: "women"

they're all trannies

Women cannot struggle to date so therefore there must be some gimmick in that statement. Struggle to date Chad? Struggle to date too much above their own looks level? Struggle to find a millionaire buxmaxxer?

Every foid always without any exceptions has options.

Women cannot struggle to date so therefore there must be some gimmick in that statement. Struggle to date Chad? Struggle to date too much above their own looks level? Struggle to find a millionaire buxmaxxer?

Every foid always without any exceptions has options.
I did say that the question is a rhetorical one.

They’re the landwhales who can’t get a relationship, but they still have sex
Probably cause they’re fat pieces of shit

Struggle? They do not know the meaning of the word. Try being so currycel that your extended family's maid (whose not even as good looking as an ugly becky) is still so repulsed by a thought of you that she openly rejects proposal for even meeting. truecels !

Struggle? They do not know the meaning of the word. Try being so currycel that your extended family's maid (whose not even as good looking as an ugly becky) is still so repulsed by a thought of you that she openly rejects proposal for even meeting. truecels !
There are plenty men willing to meet them supposed struggling women.

Why would they want to be with one of us?

Their struggle is to accept they are landwhales that are not entitled to chads cock or even average guy cock.

Stop orbiting reddit/IT foids

Send them my way. I will fuck any woman aged 18-40 that isn't too obese or black