Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I have this co-worker....

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
And to say I detest her and hate everything about her is something of an understatement. Every time I see her, I want to rip into her, not violently, although I think she needs to be kicked with steel toed boots, but emotionally. I do not talk to her cause all I want to say to her is every horrid, nasty, mean, awful thing that comes to mind when I think of her. I want to see her emotionally broken and maybe like attempt suicide. Yeah, I hate her that much.

This wasn't something that just happened. This has been building. She has to be at least 300 lbs, maybe more, maybe like 320, is so fucking despratley starved for attention, like if you either so much as look at her or talk to her, like she goes off, not angrily, like a kid sitting in the corner who can't handle not having attention for like 5 minutes and when they get it, they act like no one has ever talked to them, she is as useless as a morning shit, and yet shit talks other people when they make mistakes, she has made up so many fucking stories even she has a hard time keeping track, she laughs at every single dumb thing like it's the funniest thing ever, and her laugh is the most annoying laugh, she like has a hard time walking she's such a fat sack of shit, she will not confront you but call you on your shit, but when you do her, she clams up, she's like 39? and acts like she's in middle school IE she's the fat idiot friend who looks down on all the wannabes.

So yeah. That sums it up.

"you cant be starved of attention"
and then reject attention from ugly males

fucking delusional land whales

It's sad to hear that. And the worst thing is that you can't avoid her :(

fat women are trash of society

fat women are trash of society

Yeah. A lot of them really are. It's one thing to be fat, another to act fat, if that makes sense. I am also angry at her cause I basically busted her chops a bit, I didn't say anything violent or perverted, just busted her chops, anyways, I had a sit down with management. Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have been, but she can act like an attention seeking idiot and make up stories, I bust her chops a bit and I'm the bad guy? Harassment schmarassment. I say tell her and the likes of her to shut their fat asses up.

Also, she thought I was into her, I wasn't. I tried to be a normal, considerate, co-worker dude. She thought I wanted to get with her. Fuck no. So she is now, and this is something that I am surprised she it not making up, given her capacity for total fucking bullshit, so she has been chatting with this dude, I shit you not, who lives in another state, is enlisted, is apparently pretty good looking, and he knows she's a landwhale, and idk what's going on there. I am not jealous. Hell no. I don't think she deserves this and hope it totally blows up in her face and ruins her.

Speaking of awful useless fat people, have I got a post for some shit I saw earlier today.......