Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So I spent all night talking to this “goody two shoes” foid last night on my Chadfishing account and here’s what she admitted

The greatest fraud ever perpetrated by society is telling young men that women don't care about looks, when it's actually the ONLY thing they care about.

“I’m a good person. I’m honest”

girls really think that they deserve chad for these reasons. Like their honesty gives them SMV. Or that it’s ok to be a toilet because you’re an honest good person and it’s not your fault the guy played you.. even though she knows full well that the chad is most definitely gonna “play” her.. it’s all mental gymnastics. Girls aren’t self aware so they don’t know they’re doing mental gymnastics to not feel like cheap cumdumpsters.

I hate when girls use euphemisms like “sleep with” and “have sex with” when what’s really happening is theyre bending over to be violently fucked by some random guy that gives 0 fucks about her, then they’re getting on their knees, choking on his dick, and taking cum all over their faces.. yeah real wife material behavior. I’m sure your “honesty” absolves you of being a toilet and renders you brand new top wife material. After all, reality is what you make it Teehee!

theres levels to it

theres the roasties thats so ugly chad dont think shes worth a damn, wont even take her on a coffee date
in that case youre right, he gives no damn about them, fucks them and chucks them and hope they gtfo asap

then theres the okay looking gals that chad would take out, show em a good time, phone and text her day and night telling em a bunch of sweet nothings, the girls that chad has to put some effort to fuck yaknow
so I guess these foids do get something out of it..

I mean they get to go out with men out of their league, get shown a good time and all the have to do is suck his dick and let him fuck...
I mean even if they had bf that cares theyll have to suck his dick and let him fuck too,

and those bf cant give them the thrill and entertainment that badboy chad can. So they prefer ocassional exhilarating outing and sex with different chads rather than a meh outing and sex with their looksmatch boyfriend...

this is why 80% of men cant win unless we spend our money, Chad can give her everything = a good time, great sex, pretty face, only thing chad wont give her is his commitment and money.

cos theres a lot of hi tier normies, chadlite and chads out there, willing to show her a hell of a good time and a hell of a good fuck after.

Last edited:
The hypocrisy and self righteousness... AWALT!

This is why [It's Over] for me even if a miracle happened and I surgerymaxxed, [It's Over] because I say [It's Over]. I don't want to have anything to do with a non virgin foid and since virgin foids don't exist almost, [It's Over]! Due to the combination of beast-like femoid behavior going unpunished and men starting to wake up and respect themselves, knowing that dying alone is better than being a cuck for chad's leftovers, when it comes to marriage, [It's Over]. Now that foids are allowed to work and raise pump and dump babies as single mother roasties, when it comes to the family unit, [It's Over]. Now that sexual morality has been reduced to a rotting corpse, now that the socio-sexual hierarchy has returned to near pre-civilization levels of inequality and many men have no biological future in their society and thus no reason to contribute to society, when it comes to civilization, [It's Over]. It's slightly comforting cope to hope that once some of these roasties hit the wall and the cocks on the carousel become less and less every year until they are infertile, alone, and childless in an apartment that reeks of cat piss and light menthol cigarettes, some of these foids might realize that when it comes to bearing children and having a loving family, [It's Over]...

That's 15 too many mistakes :feelsseriously:
When does the learning part stop

"Ok, Chad you need to breathe"

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

The greatest fraud ever perpetrated by society is telling young men that women don't care about looks, when it's actually the ONLY thing they care about.
Agree, but listening to my retarded boomer relatives, it seems this wasn't always the case

Don’t even know where that bs came from. I feel decieved

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back