Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I used Ryos morph of me on Tinder...how fucked am I?

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
So I used Ryo's morph of me on Tinder, and the just forgot about it for a long time. Anyway I'm going to Thailand in 2 days and have arranged for a girl to come over on Tuesday. But now I realised I've been swiping using the morph.

So...how fucked am I? Is it gonna be immediately obvious or can I pull it off?

Morph is here, post 151: https://incels.is/Thread-Now-that-I-have-a-new-phone-I-can-finally-prove-that-I-m-subhuman-9285?pid=129848#pid129848

It looks negligible to me tbh.

itsOVER said:
So I used Ryo's morph of me on Tinder, and the just forgot about it for a long time. Anyway I'm going to Thailand in 2 days and have arranged for a girl to come over on Tuesday. But now I realised I've been swiping using the morph.

So...how fucked am I? Is it gonna be immediately obvious or can I pull it off?

Morph is here, post 151: https://incels.is/Thread-Now-that-I-have-a-new-phone-I-can-finally-prove-that-I-m-subhuman-9285?pid=129848#pid129848

Holy fuck. That fucking hookup speed in Thailand is pure sui fuel.

Obivously the morph looks better then the non morphed but i dont think it's that drastic.

/pol/cel said:

It's a different world in Asia boyos.

/pol/cel said:

you can get dates yourself

TheRealChincel said:
It looks negligible to me tbh.

Ok this gives me hope. Otherwise I've been swiping and getting all these girls lined up for nothing, lol.

You are a 4/10 already. Couple that with being white and you are good enough to slay in asia without morph

_incelinside said:
You are a 4/10 already. Couple that with being white and you are good enough to slay in asia without morph

_incelinside said:

Boyo I know. It's just I left the morph on and ONLY NOW realised AFTER I've lined everything up.

Basically I'm asking if my previous few days accumulating matches and laying groundwork has been a waste.

/pol/cel said:
Nope. Im not in Thailand.

you could always plan a trip unless youre a neetcel.

that's a damn good morph

itsOVER said:
Boyo I know. It's just I left the morph on and ONLY NOW realised AFTER I've lined everything up.

Basically I'm asking if my previous few days accumulating matches and laying groundwork has been a waste.

I doubt she them whatever will notice tbh

theultimate341 said:
you could always plan a trip unless youre a neetcel.

I am but I have to endure 10 months of this torture.

_incelinside said:
4 is too high he is a manlet

/pol/cel said:
I am but I have to endure 10 months of this torture.

then my friend its over

NeverSubmit said:
4 is too high he is a manlet

How short. I hope you aren't one of those 'under 6 foot is manlet'.
It doesn't matter in asia

theultimate341 said:
then my friend its over

Not yet. Ill determine if its over once im in SEA in December.

/pol/cel said:
Not yet. Ill determine if its over once im in SEA in December.

are you white?

/pol/cel said:
Nope. But I have 60 matches in the Phillipines.

then theres hope

/pol/cel said:
Well I wont know till im there.

well if the matches you get talk to you and want to see you then yes theres hope.

theultimate341 said:
well if the matches you get talk to you and want to see you then yes theres hope.

Some do. Others have ghosted me when they find out im not even there.

I think the morph is clearly better. You just change to much in my opinion. Your chin protrudes more, check mark jawline, nose reduction and forehead reduction. You literally went up 2 points, but hopefully they do not care much. Best of luck

Damn, that is pretty good.

Not fucked/10
Except for the hairline you only see the changes if you know they're there and pay close attention

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back