Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So i was accused of being an inceltears poster

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
JUST LOL, say that to my years of posting on /r/incels and high post count here....

no fucking inceltears poster would be as autistic as me and have this many posts like i do if they were a fakecel intruder.

nobody can prove you posted on r\incels, ya know

nausea said:

There was definitely a guy with his username.

nausea said:

true, but im sure some others can back me here.

modus_coperandi said:
There was definitely a guy with his username.

this guy knows whats up

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
a fucking mod HERE HAHAHAHA

Hopefully he was  just joking

I don't think I've ever been...

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
a fucking mod HERE HAHAHAHA

Aren't you one of the people on here that are vehemently against JB and anything underage? Why would they think that you're an inceltears infiltrator?

ArtoriasWolf said:
Hopefully he was  just joking

obvs its hard to tell joking or sarcasm on the internet, but i do hope its just a joke if not JUST LOL!

Kointo said:
I don't think I've ever been...

Aren't you one of the people on here that are vehemently against JB and anything underage? Why would they think that you're an inceltears infiltrator?

well why not? i mean it seems like im one of a small minority in this community that is against JB and underage shit, so it kinda makes sense if they based it off that that im a supposedly an inceltears intruder. But that wasnt the reason anyway, well i wasnt even given a reason, i just got accused of being a intruder kek

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
well why not? i mean it seems like im one of a small minority in this community that is against JB and underage shit, so it kinda makes sense if they based it off that that im a supposedly an inceltears intruder. But that wasnt the reason anyway, well i wasnt even given a reason, i just got accused of being a intruder kek

Was this when you didn't have many posts?

Kointo said:
Was this when you didn't have many posts?

no i got accused literally 1 hour ago, TOP KEK

thats why i made this thread, if i got accused of being a IT poster back then, then you can bet ur ass my non - NT self would post right after it happen

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
no i got accused literally 1 hour ago, TOP KEK

thats why i made this thread, if i got accused of being a IT poster back then, then you can bet ur ass my non - NT self would post right after it happen

Take it up with the mod that pm'd you. I'm assuming it was blickpall.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

It wasn't suspicious because you were against it, me and a lot of other users weren't fond of it either. It was the whole campaign you started against it that made people believe that you are an IT mole.

Kointo said:
Take it up with the mod that pm'd you. I'm assuming it was blickpall.

there was no pm, i was accused in a thread, no it wasnt blickpall.

modus_coperandi said:
It wasn't suspicious because you were against it, me and a lot of other users weren't fond of it either. It was the whole campaign you started against it that made people believe that you are an IT mole.

yeah makes sense, but like i mentioned even that wasnt the reason why i was accused as an IT, JUST LOL.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
there was no pm, i was accused in a thread, no it wasnt blickpall.

Oh. Completely wrong then. Still you should pm whoever accused you of it.

Kointo said:
Oh. Completely wrong then. Still you should pm whoever accused you of it.

nah they can apologize to me for even accusing me of something so fucked up, never would i ever hurt my incel brothers like that, i am a subhuman true incel and always will be.

An inceltears user wouldn't spend 4 days on incels.is

Don't worry you are safe

Facade said:
An inceltears user wouldn't spend 4 days on incels.is

Don't worry you are safe

exactly, good point, forgot to add that too

Welcome to the club, brother.

Offer a different opinion to theirs and get called an "SJW" meh.

I can confirm you were a regular on r/incels. 
(if you're the same person ofc)

idkwattodowithlife said:

Well you are an SJW pretty much. You said you would whiteknight for a useless slut being raped and you support LGBTQ.

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Well you are an SJW pretty much. You said you would whiteknight for a useless slut being raped and you support LGBTQ.
I didn't say that. I'm sure you don't have proof to support your claim.

Kointo said:

this, and much worse. (S)he encouraged incels to go gay, worship sluts and feminists, etc.

fukmylyf said:
this, and much worse. (S)he encouraged incels to go gay, worship sluts and feminists, etc.

Yup

you were probably masturbating out of joy when I got banned so I don't really care

Akarin said:
you were probably masturbating out of joy when I got banned so I don't really care

lmao

i remember you

Truecels are total bros, but the fakecels, and lookism fags calling everyone a "cuck" gotta go.

Akarin said:

u got banned?