Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So if you were a NEET in your early/mid 20s, is life pretty much over for you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
No way if you were a NEET that you can ever be more than a wageslave at some paper-pushing job. At best working your way up a little after years of work, but not by much. Really, how would an ex-NEET ever be more than that? I'm trying to imagine it but I don't see an answer.

Lol, I'm in an even more hilarious position. I was a semi-NEET, as in I chose a path that would allow me to NEET 90% of the time: "meme" social science degrees. Spent 7 years in uni (2 more than I had to cause I dropped out once cause of depression and a few other reasons and had to start over). So now with my entirely useless degrees in a shithole country where such things are worth less than toilet paper, not only am I now both basically unskilled labor (like a NEET) BUT ALSO I'm so tired of uni that I won't ever, ever set foot in a university again, no way no how, I just won't do it. A normal NEET may still have the energy/motivation to get a degree, but I'm so fucking done I'd rather connect my balls to a car battery than do that. I'd gladly teach myself some skill, hell I'd be willing to dedicate many hours a day learning something useful, but without a degree in it no one gives a shit and you won't make any money. Can't even learn some trade or something in this country, would make less than pushing papers with the few shithole dead-end jobs these meme degrees could land me.

Last edited:
I am 20 and neet :feelscry:

I'm looking for vocational training this year, but I fear that god damned resume gap will fuck everything up. Doesn't help that I only found 3 courses to register for among 108. Now I gotta wait for the companies to contact me on whether or not there are vacancies. I dread studying again.

Thanks for reading my blog.

I am 20 and neet :feelscry:
Please change that mate, you still have a tiny bit of time. Get a stem degree, force yourself to suppress the depression, lack of energy, motivation etc... Get a stem degree or you will end up like me mate. You don't want to be me, I'm a complete failure and it's all my own fault, and it will only get worse with age. Your depression right now seems as bad as it can get but with age it just gets worse if you don't put effort into your life.
I'm looking for vocational training this year, but I fear that god damned resume gap will fuck everything up. Doesn't help that I only found 3 courses to register for among 108. Now I gotta wait for the companies to contact me on whether or not there are vacancies. I dread studying again.

Thanks for reading my blog.
Good job for trying mate. Can you lie on your resume?

Please change that mate, you still have a tiny bit of time. Get a stem degree, force yourself to suppress the depression, lack of energy, motivation etc... Get a stem degree or you will end up like me mate. You don't want to be me, I'm a complete failure and it's all my own fault, and it will only get worse with age. Your depression right now seems as bad as it can get but with age it just gets worse if you don't put effort into your life.

Good job for trying mate. Can you lie on your resume?
I will try

27 and full-time NEET.

Plan to Nomadmaxx and travel around SE Asia cheaply laughing at the Chad's and foids who are there on the beach for 2 week vacations while I slobmaxx for months on end.

I'm probably not ready for uni so I need 2 years of community college then transfer to uni to get a stem degree, then I can finally leave this country.

20-30 period is how you want to set up your adult life till death.

This is your prime physically and mentally. It's the time to cardiomaxx, musclemaxx,careermaxx.
Also it's the formative worldview decade, people rarely change their way of thinking after 30.

We were screwed up such that it was probably over before that, tbh.

being incel makes me feel i have nothing to look forward to in my future. even if i get promoted at my job in my 20s i still feel it will be for nothing, as money will do nothing to help me with my loneliness.

27 and full-time NEET.

Plan to Nomadmaxx and travel around SE Asia cheaply laughing at the Chad's and foids who are there on the beach for 2 week vacations while I slobmaxx for months on end.
How do you pay for it mate? Sounds like heaven.
I'm probably not ready for uni so I need 2 years of community college then transfer to uni to get a stem degree, then I can finally leave this country.
Hope you make it mate, good luck.
20-30 period is how you want to set up your adult life till death.

This is your prime physically and mentally. It's the time to cardiomaxx, musclemaxx,careermaxx.
Also it's the formative worldview decade, people rarely change their way of thinking after 30.
That is true but it scares me deeply, really sobering sentences there mate.
We were screwed up such that it was probably over before that, tbh.
Yeah I was depressed since 13, tbh I was done since that age, mentally a vegetable with no energy or motivation, anxious and apathetic and anhedonic.

being incel makes me feel i have nothing to look forward to in my future. even if i get promoted at my job in my 20s i still feel it will be for nothing, as money will do nothing to help me with my loneliness.
Being an incel with money has to be better than being an incel without money. If you can, studymax, STEMmax, savemax, etc.

Being an incel with money has to be better than being an incel without money. If you can, studymax, STEMmax, savemax, etc.
Yes, @narwal02 listen to this smartcel. Maybe there's still time left for you.

No way if you were a NEET that you can ever be more than a wageslave at some paper-pushing job. At best working your way up a little after years of work, but not by much. Really, how would an ex-NEET ever be more than that? I'm trying to imagine it but I don't see an answer.

Lol, I'm in an even more hilarious position. I was a semi-NEET, as in I chose a path that would allow me to NEET 90% of the time: "meme" social science degrees. Spent 7 years in uni (2 more than I had to cause I dropped out once cause of depression and a few other reasons and had to start over). So now with my entirely useless degrees in a shithole country where such things are worth less than toilet paper, not only am I now both basically unskilled labor (like a NEET) BUT ALSO I'm so tired of uni that I won't ever, ever set foot in a university again, no way no how, I just won't do it. A normal NEET may still have the energy/motivation to get a degree, but I'm so fucking done I'd rather connect my balls to a car battery than do that. I'd gladly teach myself some skill, hell I'd be willing to dedicate many hours a day learning something useful, but without a degree in it no one gives a shit and you won't make any money. Can't even learn some trade or something in this country, would make less than pushing papers with the few shithole dead-end jobs these meme degrees could land me.
NEETs can turn themselves around, but it's very hard/requires connections to get you past the whole "why haven't you seemed out employment in the past 10 years :feelsseriously: " thing when you try and get a job. Ideal you never go NEET until you reach a financial status that allows you to stop working (Retire.)

I really do wish you weren't born in the 'shit-hole' country as you put it. Some times even when your ambitious/work hard many other things shackle you down to an upper limit of success.