Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So if you're in a relationship and have a bad face day, it's all over?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If looks are all that matter, and they pretty much do, what happens if you live with a woman and wake up uglier than usual?

You go out drinking, don't sleep, your face is fucked up dark coloring under your eyes, puffy, etc. So you drop a point in looks. Now it's all over? Or she'll just passive aggressively fuck with you with shit tests and rude comments?

But's it's cool if she gains 20 lbs, frauds with make-up, looks like shit in the morning.

i can immediately tell the difference between even a bad hair day and a good hair day, the treatment you get from clerks or work mates changes like night and day lol

meanwhile married bald guys commit suicide because their wives start beating them

Depends on the woman and your living situation.

There was a post about this on reddit (also on here I guess).

A foid broke up with his long time bf cuz he was looking ugly from a certain angle while he was sleeping. She literally said it.

You need to be basically 24/7 chad, otherwise you will get cucked in no time. So don't think that 8/10s are having it easy.

If looks are all that matter, and they pretty much do, what happens if you live with a woman and wake up uglier than usual?

You go out drinking, don't sleep, your face is fucked up dark coloring under your eyes, puffy, etc. So you drop a point in looks. Now it's all over? Or she'll just passive aggressively fuck with you with shit tests and rude comments?

But's it's cool if she gains 20 lbs, frauds with make-up, looks like shit in the morning.

It's not a big deal as long as you have gigachad bones.

A foid broke up with his long time bf cuz he was looking ugly from a certain angle while he was sleeping. She literally said it.
More evil than Hitler. More malicious than Mao. More sadistic than Stalin. I give you the modern Whoid. It is ten times more Genocidal than all of them put together too. The Whoidslug truly is a leech to all that exists.

More evil than Hitler. More malicious than Mao. More sadistic than Stalin. I give you the modern Whoid. It is ten times more Genocidal than all of them put together too. The Whoidslug truly is a leech to all that exists.
Hitler wan't evil.

Hitler wan't evil.
Oh yeah. :dafuckfeels: Hitler was actually based. :feelstastyman: But to the Normslimes in the audience who wouldn't understand anything else but "muh evul nahtsees" being the worst.. I can't really think of an alternative to him. NPCs are just braindead low IQ retards that don't understand anything.. that is why they area here watching us like the dopes they are.. because they don't understand anything.

i can immediately tell the difference between even a bad hair day and a good hair day, the treatment you get from clerks or work mates changes like night and day lol

meanwhile married bald guys commit suicide because their wives start beating them

View attachment 146840

That's more stressful than living in a violent prison in the USA, which tend to be low stress since they separate everyone since they get into fights.

Yes. If you look bad for 0,000000001 femtosecond your relationship is pretty much over

yup

if you're 7/10, and your girl sees a 7.1/10 and hes able and willing, she will cheat 100%

You need to be basically 24/7 chad
It really is an awful reality, but it's true, most women will cheat or dump you if you no longer meet their standards. I can't grip the fact that women care so much about looks, I only want my looksmatch and to be happy with her, but no. They only want the best and they will be disgusted by you even if you are on equal terms with them when it comes to looks.

A lot of incels members have these problems with bloatedness, puffy faces due to unknown allergies, etc... but we just don't care since it's just one out of many from our list of aesthetic problems. Most chadlites with these conditions must live like a cursed werewolf or a vampire who is in love and so He is trying to be accepted by humans but is constantly afraid of being uncovered and hunted down.

I have a severe case of under the eyes bags since puberty that once or twice a year completely disappear and people treat me 1000% better on these rare occasions! I'm still very ugly on these days but at least my face doesn't look like a face from a rotten corpse, problem is that it only last a day or two, sometimes my bags return within hours, it's a fucking nightmare.

A real attractive man with a girlfriend with one of these conditions must live in constantly fear.

a man is suppose to stay with his girlfriend even when she turns fat and ugly, but a women has no obligation to stay with a man when he gets even uglier

There was a case back in 2007 or 2009. I don't remember the exact year. This girl had been in contact with a guy she had planned to meet in real life. They talked to each other on Myspace. He lived in California, and she lived in Virginia. He flew from California to Virginia to meet her, it's a long flight, but when she saw him in person, she didn't like him. She changed around him; she ignored him completely. He was staying in her house for the week. They went to this show together but she continued to ignore him. The problem was the way he looked. She thought he was attractive on the pictures, but after seeing him in real life, especially after a long trip, she changed her mind. I guess that his SMV dropped a lot without the goth clothes and faggot make up. He got tired of her poor treatment, he murdered her and her entire family. There's a documentary about it on youtube. I can't remember their names, otherwise, I'd have posted it here.

View attachment 146840

She got her betabux, then she wanted out. She wanted to get rid of him and get all the money.

Last edited:
There was a case back in 2007 or 2009. I don't remember the exact year. This girl had been in contact with a guy she had planned to meet in real life. They talked to each other on Myspace. He lived in California, and she lived in Virginia. He flew from California to Virginia to meet her, it's a long flight, but when she saw him in person, she didn't like him. She changed around him; she ignored him completely. He was staying in her house for the week. They went to this show together but she continued to ignore him. The problem was the way he looked. She thought he was attractive on the pictures, but after seeing him in real life, especially after a long trip, she changed her mind. I guess that his SMV dropped a lot without the goth clothes and faggot make up. He got tired of her poor treatment, he murdered her and her entire family. There's a documentary about it on youtube. I can't remember their names, otherwise, I'd have posted it here.

I've read countless stories of guys who traveled far to meet a girl they "hit it off with" online and it always ends up like that, minus the murder part.

Only thing that matters is looking good in the moment. When sex is done in the morning it doesn’t matter.

Chad will just pretend it didn’t happen or he will have a funny story to tell his friends about the time he fucked a landwhale

I've read countless stories of guys who traveled far to meet a girl they "hit it off with" online and it always ends up like that, minus the murder part.

If a guy rejects a woman because he doesn't like the way she looks, he's a misogynist. But if the girl rejects him, then it's just her preference. It's the man's fault for not looking what she'd expected.

Th

There needs to be murder part. These hoes think they can reject us without any consequences

You go out drinking, don't sleep, your face is fucked up dark coloring under your eyes, puffy, etc.
Bloating is a very underrated aspect of looks. It can make or break you. Women would rather have a fat guy with a defined face than a skinny guy with a bloated face.

I suppose if she saw you hot she'll remember those attractive looks you had and stay with you. If you're usually a 5/10 though it's over

You need to look like a male model in ALL the possible situations, imagine you are sitting on a toilet and someone takes a photo of you without you knowing, of you dont look at least like lachowski its over, minimum to have a slim girlfriend in 2019

relationship isnt really ascension, i will feel when i ascended but for sure it wont be moment when i get relationship

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back