Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel SO IN CLASS TODAY. JFL JFL

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
I saw a tall chad talk to a girl who i thought would be decent enough to try talking to. I have had feelings for her for a while and thought she was ok. However some of the normies and a black girl chatted her up about the country she was from. She’s a foreign girl sub 5 face 5 body, from a poor country and slightly “wierd” maybe even special (“ ”). He stared at her face from across the table, i was behind her, started talking her the fuck down about some basic shit like language class or whatever, probably was watching pua videos jfl. Her standards are probably so high now just like you guys told me. jfl. This was by the end of class. She got up after a few people, there was a fucking wet spot in between her legs on her pants just fuck life, I literally whistled sarcastically after this out of pure anger probably was rude asf but i don’t even fuckin care lmao kek

you are black aren't you?

Girls’ standards are extremely unrealistic nowadays.
Lightskin. Dark-skinned black people generally tend to not accept these guys for having fairer skin.

Yea this pretty much

Edit:
Actually tbh depends. Most cultures (even indian too) fair skin is seen as better and same with blacks sometimes. That’s why some blacks bleach their skin.

Lightskin. Dark-skinned black people generally tend to not accept these guys for having fairer skin.
that's what his name says but anyone who isn't black will call him black probably

This is new and exciting

I get wet for ER

that's what his name says but anyone who isn't black will call him black probably
That's true. Unless he's mixed race. I've seen those blue-eyed yellow-skinned half white half black type of dudes. They're really sought after.

That's true. Unless he's mixed race. I've seen those blue-eyed yellow-skinned half white half black type of dudes. They're really sought after.
he's mixed, his sig says

His SMV is insanely high then. White girls love these type of guys. He's probably a LARP.

Could be just one of those tyga looking guys

His SMV is insanely high then. White girls love these type of guys. He's probably a LARP.
It’s ideal imo like Jeremy meeks. Caramel skin tone, colored eyes, high T, good bone structure, etc

The point of life as an incel is to suffer mentally and be okay with it, because you are not entitled to anything as a sub8 male TEEHEE.

Could be just one of those tyga looking guys
That's unfortunate.

It’s ideal imo like Jeremy meeks. Caramel skin tone, colored eyes, high T, good bone structure, etc
Yep. But girls don't care about good bone structure if he's light-skinned black with light eyes. That's the power of the Meeks.

you are black aren't you?
haha but i’m shorter than white dude because my white side isn’t from chad N europe, which also is the reason i dont have blue or green eye color
Sure but I’m lightskinned but i don’t have that much black personality. from the suburbs. The other dude is a tall californian white dude who has a asian parent i think. who’s drugmaxxing. mogs me plain and simple. I will still kick his ass if he tries to run lowinhib game on me nigga

Last edited:
just quit school theory

Over for ERcels
I’m gonna Meeks out i dont fucking care just beat some normies ass we are the only ones giving the power it’s sad

And Africans would call him a filthy nigger and to go back to America. There's a lot of chaos regarding racism against their own kind in the black community.

The only girl I ever loved turned out to be a fucking slut

AWALT, they are always sluts even the ones that should be loyal to us.

AWALT, they are always sluts even the ones that should be loyal to us.
honestly bro despite everything i’m impressed it took her that long to foid out she would’ve been a sweet woman homemaker back in her own country a very strong femoid