So it seems that I just got banned for being a bit bi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

Britcel
-
Not for being gay. Not for being bi. But for being a BIT bi. My overwhelming preference is women and I only seek relationships with women.

So... what gives? The impression I'm getting is that some people here (I think it was knajjd who carried out this ban) have a personal issue with this and even though it makes no logical sense to carry out the ban, it's done anyway because... I dunno. An irrational disapproval of even mild bisexuality.

Do any other mods truly think this is a reasonable action? If so I'd really be interested to hear the explanations why.

And all this is despite otherwise very friendly and positive interactions between myself and the mods here, including knajjd.

So... yeah.

Quite a strange situation really! I of course think there is more than enough reason to reverse this ban.

Hoppipolla

knajjd

knajjd

Modcel
-
i haven't banned you for being "a bit bi", as you put it. i've banned you for actively and severely hitting on me and another user in our discord PMs. with very little tact, seemingly hinting in our PMs that you've masturbated to/fantasised about me, and while knowing that we were both completely straight. i don't see much difference, if at all, between this sort of gay predator and the tranny-flavoured sort who tries to turn incels gay over at r9k.

Status
Not open for further replies.