Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So ive been going onto dead bedrooms lately and telling females

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
that they arent entitled to sex. I laughed so fucking hard at this response they gave me 

https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/7ko7cc/an_open_letter_to_my_ll_husband/drhnc70/?context=3

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Why are you even on here? Being celibate sucks. It’s painful. You wouldn’t understand."[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] this roastie thinks because she isnt getting any sex anymore from husband chad that shes "celibate" and its painful. and thats shes so lonely!!! I just told her what everyone else tells me?
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/7ko7cc/an_open_letter_to_my_ll_husband/[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]this is what she wrote.[/font]

"You wouldnt understand" Man if only roasties understood what it's like to be truly celibate. they would probably rope themselves if they where in our shoes.

I'm so used to these double standards that they've become the only standard. That doesn't make sense, fuck it.

Give them a taste of their own medicine!

giphy.gif

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
"You wouldnt understand" Man if only roasties understood what it's like to be truly celibate. they would probably rope themselves if they where in our shoes.
lol they wouldnt even last a day of proper inceldom.

As bad as things get for us, at least we're not married to a waif who totally despises our body. If you're not keeping your husband's dick moisturized, or have ruined the attraction because of weight gain/stress/blah blah blah blah, you have failed your duty as a wife, end of discussion.

TheIncelPill said:
As bad as things get for us, at least we're not married to a waif who totally despises our body. If you're not keeping your husband's dick moisturized, or have ruined the attraction because of weight gain/stress/blah blah blah blah, you have failed your duty as a wife, end of discussion.

They want their cake and eat it too.

They want a Chad-like guy, and they want this guy to like them even when they get to landwhale status.

Well looks like that bitch gonna start looking for a BBC bull very soon and her husband will start posting on /r/cuckold

If women are trying to stay with their man and resist the urge to get prong fucked by Chadwick, good for them.

dhMeAzK.gif

You're a legend. These are the same normans who would say "sex isn't everything teehee."

Framecel222 said:
dhMeAzK.gif

You're a legend. These are the same normans who would say "sex isn't everything teehee."

Cheers, The problem is these people fail to realise their hypocrisy, but when something similar happens to them they will ignore their own "philosophy" and play the bitchtim ( victim)

B-but, I thought that sex wasn't a need and that no-one is entitled to it?!

Funny how they forget their own advice when it doesn't benefit them.

TBF r/deadbedrooms seems pretty black pilled.

Literal LOL. That’s fucking hysterical.

Fucking dirty roasties. I fucking hate them. But remember that Numales, whiteknights betamales and cucks are out biggest enemies. WIthout them, we maybe could have had a good life.

kussan said:
Fucking dirty roasties. I fucking hate them. But remember that Numales, whiteknights betamales and cucks are out biggest enemies. WIthout them, we maybe could have had a good life.

Yeah, femoids are despicable but they aren’t even human, as such. White knights are the worst of the worst, they are responsible for the downfall of society.

I guess its proof that living the married life isn't what its cracked up to be.

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while, not going to lie. Major props to you.

Minjaze said:
B-but, I thought that sex wasn't a need and that no-one is entitled to it?!

Funny how they forget their own advice when it doesn't benefit them.

They are like children.

TheIncelPill said:

That's true. Lol if you think if Chad ever settles down that he'll stop having sex until he dies

existentialhack said:
TBF r/deadbedrooms seems pretty black pilled.

50 % blackpilled tbh

MayorOfKekville said:
Literal LOL. That’s fucking hysterical.

glad u enjoyed it

kussan said:

dont forget landwhales

blickpall said:
This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while, not going to lie. Major props to you.

cheers fam

why the hell would a female be posting on deadbedrooms

you're probably talking to a troll with a penis tbh

congratulations

idkwattodowithlife said:
I guess its proof that living the married life isn't what its cracked up to be.

if i was chad or if i somehow escaped inceldom i would never marry, why should you work hard all your fucking life to then marry some bitch who is lazy af will have no job and who will divorce you and is somehow "entitled" to half of everything you earn after only being married for a short period of time.

NekoStance said:

congratulations

Yeah i thought so too, but these posts seem way too genuine and have more effort than troll posts.  suprisingly there are some fhos who would be denied sex by chad, ( because chad married some female he doesnt love anymore and wants to fuck someone else) its not as common as men being denied sex from women tho.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
NekoStance said:
congratulations
Yeah i thought so too, but these posts seem way too genuine and have more effort than troll posts. suprisingly there are some fhos who would be denied sex by chad, ( because chad married some female he doesnt love anymore and wants to fuck someone else) its not as common as men being denied sex from women tho.

Cope tbh

NekoStance said:

whatever floats your boat. Im just saying yeah if it was one thread post out of all of them id think it was a fake troll but i replied to at least four of the threads on /r/deadbedrooms who were females complaining.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
NekoStance said:
whatever floats your boat. Im just saying yeah if it was one thread post out of all of them id think it was a fake troll but i replied to at least four of the threads on /r/deadbedrooms who were females complaining.
Even if it were true (which probably isn't) what you said is cope. How do you know he wants to fuck someone else? She would leave him if he did that.

Small percentage of men get low sex drive, it could be this kind of a case. But yeh, probably troll/gay shit tbh

KEK just told a couple foids that they are not entitled to sex.

Doesn't look like she gained weight or became unattractive during the marriage tbh. She posted this as well:

ccz94z5wf0101.jpg

Maybe he is just low test.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

"you wouldn't understand". This is what she's like a few months after chad leaves I wonder how she'd feel if she'd been celibate for all her life

Reading the open letter is complete suicidefuel to me. The idea that I will never have this is depressing.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

they wouldnt last a day dude

kek, its only ok when femoids need it

I remember you from the incel subreddit. Good job as always.

Lmao, this is literally what normies tell us
I wonder if cucktears are gonna post there and tell them the same things they tell us.... really makes me wonder...

And obviously those roasties remove your comment . 100% if genders
where reversed they wouldn’t have

spergcel said:

cheers fam

spergcel said:

i dont recall blackops2cel doing this xDD

"You wouldnt understand" She wouldn't last one day as an actual male incel

towncel said:
"You wouldnt understand" She wouldn't last one day as an actual male incel

i wouldnt even give her a day tbh, the way stacies and even landwhales act when they dont have chads attention for even an hour is ridiculous and an absolute shitshow. women want attention all the fucking time.

[attachment=1003]As usual red pill comics hits the mark.

Attachments

• iboyE7J.jpg
    iboyE7J.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 118
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
holy shit LOLOLOL

There was also that twat norah Vincent who spent 18 months pretending to be a man and she had to get treated for depression yeah woman can't survive a man's world in his boots.

[]
Vincent's book Voluntary Madness[9] is  her experiences as an inpatient in a mental hospital. Suffering from depression after her eighteen months living disguised as a man, she felt she was a danger to herself. On the advice of her psychologist she committed herself to a mental institution. Vincent spent time in three institutions – one urban, public and ill-funded; one small-town; and one private and expensive Vincent asserts that, since the experiment, she has never been more glad to be female, stating, "I really like being a woman. ... I like it more now because I think it's more of a privilege.[6] She's also stated that she has gained more sympathy for and understanding of men and the male condition

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norah_Vincent

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

True rage fuel is when they believe they have it worse than ACTUAL INCELS who have never even had a relationship with a 4/10 + AT MOST.

I'm also subscribed to r/DeadBedrooms. Anyone who peruses that subreddit, please note: when looking at the posts, please take note at whether they are the high libido partner ("HL") or the low one ("LL"). Of the HL posts, it seems at least a quarter are from WOMEN ("HLF"), which is a curious finding. 

I suspect that for the majority of HLF w/ healthy, but supposedly LLM, partners, the actual cause of their partner's relative "LL" is something called "Acquired/situational" (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoactive_sexual_desire_disorder#Causes ) where the male has an INTACT sex drive but just lacks interest ONLY in his partner (i.e., he's still able to masturbate) and is probably fucking other women on the side.

As far as why the HLF cares so much about sex, I think the following makes the most sense (excerpt from a PM exchange I had on reddit):

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I think if libido reduction Rx was made accessible in society, I honestly think many men -- and not just incels -- would opt to take it, primarily to subjugate their sexual/romantic goal-directed behavior to more productive/professional ambitions.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Re: your critique of Baumeister's psych today article (the first one I linked): his thoughts are actually a lot more nuanced on the matter. His theory is that women's libido is subject to external sociocultural and interpersonal influences to a greater extent than men's. It's called the "erotic plasticity hypothesis" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_plasticity#Female_erotic_plasticity_hypothesis ). In any case, I think the objections you raised are interesting. Posts from the high-libido women on /r/DeadBedrooms definitely suggest suicidal ideation secondary to sexlessness isn't peculiar to male incels (e.g.,https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/7new72/so_i_took_the_plunge_and_left_my_so_of_8_years/)... which has actually inspired me to do further reading on the biology/psychology/sociology of libido.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]My current thinking is that libido distribution in men and women is gaussian, but that in the case of women, the entire curve is shifted down primarily (but not exclusively) due to comparatively lower testosterone production, but the male & female curves still overlap. In other words, that on the female curve, the women at the upper tails of the distribution of libido overlap into the region of sexual desire levels where most "eugonadal" men (i.e., men with physiologically normal levels of T) live -- and that the reasons for these women having such high sex drives may be for a variety of reasons but is, for the most part, still within the spectrum of "normal." (hopefully that makes sense? lol)[/font]

Basically overlapping curves.  Similar to the curves for height:

b2nTSEp.png

Typically in lab medicine, "abnormal" >2-3 standard deviations of the population mean. In the above overlapping curves, values falling b/w 1-2 SD above the mean (2 SD > x > 1 SD) would be considered "normal" for women, but it overlaps considerably into the male range (i.e., replace the word "height" with "libido" where it says "Women with male height" in the pic). I think these >1 SD females are what we're seeing on r/DeadBedrooms .

The problem is, because of female erotic plasticity [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]( [/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_plasticity#Female_erotic_plasticity_hypothesis[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] ),[/font] these HLF often fall into the "male range" of the distribution for reasons that are more fluid (e.g., sociocultural and psychological) or more fleeting (ephemeral hormonal conditions) than men, so I'd imagine it's rare it's a chronic or enduring problem to the same extent that it is in eugonadal men.

"you aren't entitled to sex" is a last-minute hamster wheel justification for being a psychopath who can only love Chad. Who gives a shit about their "autonomy?" Women have clearly shown that they use it to harm incels and most men in general just because we don't fit their unrealistic standards, so why should we care at all about their well-being?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Why are you even on here? Being celibate sucks. It’s painful. You wouldn’t understand."[/font]

giphy.gif

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
that they arent entitled to sex. I laughed so fucking hard at this response they gave me 

https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/7ko7cc/an_open_letter_to_my_ll_husband/drhnc70/?context=3

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] this roastie thinks because she isnt getting any sex anymore from husband chad that shes "celibate" and its painful. and thats shes so lonely!!! I just told her what everyone else tells me?
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/7ko7cc/an_open_letter_to_my_ll_husband/[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]this is what she wrote.[/font]

LOL, stupid bitch will never know how we feel. Good Job.