Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So many brown subhuman muslim cucks orbiting white SJW whores on cucktears LMAO, muslimcels GTFIH!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Even dick riding cum slurping blue haired white whores and their bond cucks turned into warriors of Islam.

Why are they defending Islam? Trying to get into the harems of Dubai Sheikhs?

Mashallah. May Allah grant them with a crap load of barakah in this world and hereafter, In-sha-Allah.

Just read the comments. Holy motherfucking kek. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This retarded Muslim cuck is saying Islam respects and protects women (I agree with him though, except some anti-degeneracy laws, Islam is bluepilled as fuck):

Screenshot-from-2018-11-02-19-39-32.png

In-sha-Allah, Allah will shower him with rains of white-whore-pussy-points.

giphy.gif

Disclaimer: These cucktears are so stupid that they have no freaking idea how they are contradicting themselves. Or they have no freaking idea what a sharia law looks like. In proper sharia state, these whores will be burned alive in public. Although there are many bluepilled materials in Islam, but still it's the only hope to get rid of these SJW scums. I am a hard-core ex-muslim atheist but I strongly support anti-degeneracy rules in religions, Islam included.

Last edited:
Over for sandcucks.

Inceltears are actually islamophobes, I've seen quite a few anti-Islam comments. Faggots.

Funny how Islam will bash their heads with a rock.

Trying to get into the harems of Dubai Sheikhs?

May they be added to the row of porta-potties @Ritalincel

May they become among the Royal Flush.

IMG 4498

Enshallah!!!!!

White women want Islam to conquer the west and exterminate white men. That is why they support refugees and apologize for Islam.

Im sorry....was that post that cucktears featured on the beliefs of Islam false? JFL its literally fact. SJWs are a fucking cult.

Islam is based.

The proof that most ethnics are incels is that u can literally see 20s-30s of brown men moving in groups without a single female in sight.

If a single one gets a white female (with clear white traits) then he becomes the big boy of the pack lmao

It is extremely satisfying to think that these cucks will burn in a lake of fire, even if only because they deserve it.

White women want Islam to conquer the west and exterminate white men. That is why they support refugees and apologize for Islam.

No, they are so stupid that they have no freaking idea how they are contradicting themselves. Or they have no freaking idea what a sharia law looks like. In proper sharia state, these whores will be burned alive in public. Although there are many bluepilled materials in Islam, but still it's the only hope to get rid of these SJW scums.
Over for sandcucks.
sandcucks orbiting SJW whores, lmao.

Last edited:
if islam and the middle east is s0 gr8 y r rapefugees leaving? and y doesn't this cuck live there?

if islam and the middle east is s0 gr8 y r rapefugees leaving? and y doesn't this cuck live there?
These brown cucks think moving to the west and orbiting white whores will get them lots of white pussies (also there are economic/political reasons). After a while all of them will realize they have lost their guaranteed pussies in their own country. They just dug their own graves.

This place is teeming with such brown cucks: https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/

Death to all cucks

Even Muslims are not immune to cuckoldry?

It’s over.

Even dick riding cum slurping blue haired white whores and their bond cucks turned into warriors of Islam.

Why are they defending Islam? Trying to get into the harems of Dubai Sheikhs?

Mashallah. May Allah grant them with a crap load of barakah in this world and hereafter, In-sha-Allah.

Just read the comments. Holy motherfucking kek. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This retarded Muslim cuck is saying Islam respects and protects women (I agree with him though, except some anti-degeneracy laws, Islam is bluepilled as fuck):

Screenshot-from-2018-11-02-19-39-32.png

In-sha-Allah, Allah will shower him with rains of white-whore-pussy-points.

giphy.gif

Disclaimer: These cucktears are so stupid that they have no freaking idea how they are contradicting themselves. Or they have no freaking idea what a sharia law looks like. In proper sharia state, these whores will be burned alive in public. Although there are many bluepilled materials in Islam, but still it's the only hope to get rid of these SJW scums. I am a hard-core ex-muslim atheist but I strongly support anti-degeneracy rules in religions, Islam included.

I thought they were SJWS & this just proves it.
Inceltears are actually islamophobes, I've seen quite a few anti-Islam comments. Faggots.

Their hypocrisy and contradictions & mental gymnastics contortions never fail to amuse me.

I've heard of that.
Im sorry....was that post that cucktears featured on the beliefs of Islam false? JFL its literally fact. SJWs are a fucking cult.

Islam is based.
No, they are so stupid that they have no freaking idea how they are contradicting themselves. Or they have no freaking idea what a sharia law looks like. In proper sharia state, these whores will be burned alive in public. Although there are many bluepilled materials in Islam, but still it's the only hope to get rid of these SJW scums.

sandcucks orbiting SJW whores, lmao.
Jfl at that cuck shilling islam to IT cucks and whores. No slut would be protected under islam, that liar seemed to conveniently leave that out.

I never thought I'd see the day.

Last edited:
MAJOR cope. They're typical SJW leftists who adore Muslims and non-whites such as yourself.

lel @ cucktears, so delusional as usual

MAJOR cope. They're typical SJW leftists who adore Muslims and non-whites such as yourself.

You're the one who is coping, I have seen tons of anti-Islam comments from them.

Okay so where is my SJW pussy then? Why we are rotting here on this forum?

Okay so where is my SJW pussy then? Why we are rotting here on this forum?

NO, you don't get shit! It's over for MURTADCELS. (Ex-Muslimcels)

(Join us again, then you can get what randomcoper1235 speaks of.

NO, you don't get shit! It's over for MURTADCELS. (Ex-Muslimcels)

(Join us again, then you can get what randomcoper1235 speaks of.
Lel.