Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So many fakecels holy fuck

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
I might as well go back to lookism/sluthate at this point holy fuck this site is overrun by fakecels.

"Hehe the closest I got to sex was some girl putting her booty on my dick but I was mentalcel hurdur" 

No you're not mentalcel you're just an idiot. SMH where da real incels at?

I would gladly acidface those faggots.

You thought this was an incel forum?

I would go ER on their ass.

original.gif

Mentalcel = idiot

Agreed, these fuckers need to be fucking purged.

"Hurr durr gaiz I rejected hot girls cuzz I was autism lolll xDDD"

Like shit, I'm not mentally that well either, BUT THEY LITERALLY FUCKING FORCE THEMSELVES ONTO YOU. Even I would have realized that maybe I dunno, she likes me?
And honestly, it's a slap in the face for people who have real autism and legitimately have never touched or talked to a girl for more than a minute. Those people are fucked, these frauds are just attention-seeking humble-bragging cock-munchers.

Captvic said:
I might as well go back to lookism/sluthate at this point holy fuck this site is overrun by fakecels.

"Hehe the closest I got to sex was some girl putting her booty on my dick but I was mentalcel hurdur" 

No you're not mentalcel you're just an idiot. SMH where da real incels at?

if you haven't had sex with a girl you are an incel thats how it is 

there are many types of incels but I guess only the deformed or <5'2 of those are considered truecels

I don't care as long as they don't brag

"i pushed this girl away when she tried to kiss me"

Hangmans-noose.jpg

Honestly i think mentalcels do exist, if your self esteem is rock bottom from years of rejection and you have 0 friends, a girl suddenly expressing the desire to fuck you is a huge leap. that said these are 1 in a million and it doesn't apply to any of the frauds here.

Facade said:
I don't care as long as they don't brag

They brag though, but it's humble-bragging. They just try to pass it off as though they're some poor soul, but in reality they've done better than all the real users here (excluding all the rest of the bottom feeders)

Imgrlbtwxd said:
if you haven't had sex with a girl you are an incel thats how it is 

there are many types of incels but I guess only the deformed or <5'2 of those are considered truecels

No, you are volcel if you have refused offers of intimacy from a female.

VLÖ said:
They brag though, but it's humble-bragging. They just try to pass it off as though they're some poor soul, but in reality they've done better than all the real users here (excluding all the rest of the bottom feeders)

I think someone is a fakecel when he had a gf,made out with a girl or had sex.Anything else is being a mentalcel or regular incel

IKR, sometimes this place feels like fakecels.me

Solitarian_Walker said:

wrong because intimacy doesn't mean sex

TL;DR Framecel222 needs to be gassed ASAP.

Solitarian_Walker said:

What if i refused offers of intimacy from men?

Bri8564 said:

No problem if you're straight, but if you're gay then you can GTFO.

Prince Of Dankness said:

Hangmans-noose.jpg

I embraced her !

All incels are mentalcels

No one is right in the head after all those years of loneliness, isolation, rejection, etc.

Agreed. According to the last poll conducted here 25% had sex. Probably more had some soft sexual stuff happen to the. Most people here probably had a Femoid that showed interest in them but they turn said Femoid because of whatever retarded reason. At least half of the users here are Fakecels/volcels. Hell the one at the top of this site is a Femoid worshiping Chadlite.

Just REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

964.gif

plenty of truecels such as msyelf here, the humblebrags from fakecels piss me off tho.

All fakecels should be banned, they have no place on here.

whogivesafucc said:
All incels are mentalcels

No one is right in the head after all those years of loneliness, isolation, rejection, etc.

hmmm

Prince Of Dankness said:

cough gambler cough

Bri8564 said:

if you arent gay then why are you even asking this question

SaintMarcLepine said:
TL;DR Framecel222 needs to be gassed ASAP.

Says the literal volcel. I can't believe anyone on here takes you seriously.

Mods, we need our own Night of the Long Knives.

Framecel222 said:
Says the literal volcel. I can't believe anyone on here takes you seriously.
I haven't seen anyone wanting me to be gassed while many of us want you gone. My volceldom is sane and blackpilled unlike yours.

Face it: we're all volcels. All white males here could easily buy a ticket to Asia for a few hundred dollars and slay asian pussy like a boss. The others can settle for -1/10s like women with down's syndrome, obese single moms or elderly widows with no teeth or bladder control. The truly hopeless within our ranks could settle with animals in a place where bestiality is legal. We all have standards. That's why we're alone.

Why are volcels/mentalcels allowed here. Its complete bullshit. Mentalcels arent fucking incels, I'm sick of retarded posts from these idiots.

Can mods please go ER on the fakecel invasion?

Melinda said:
Face it: we're all volcels. All white males here could easily buy a ticket to Asia for a few hundred dollars and slay asian pussy like a boss. The others can settle for -1/10s like women with down's syndrome, obese single moms or elderly widows with no teeth or bladder control. The truly hopeless within our ranks could settle with animals in a place where bestiality is legal. We all have standards. That's why we're alone.

Yes because obviously as a 20 years old studycel hermit who never travelled alone I'm suppose to go by myself and pay a full trip to a foreign country where I don't even speak the language. I agree however that we all have standards, even if they are very low.

SaintMarcLepine said:
I haven't seen anyone wanting me to be gassed while many of us want you gone. My volceldom is sane and blackpilled unlike yours.

If I posted on here saying that I could get laid but I choose not to because I want a virgin GF I would get torn to fucking shreds. JFL, it seems that as long as you post edgy garbage you'll be accepted by this community, even if you're the biggest fakecel on here.

Framecel222 said:
If I posted on here saying that I could get laid but I choose not to because I want a virgin GF I would get torn to fucking shreds. JFL, it seems that as long as you post edgy garbage you'll be accepted by this community, even if you're the biggest fakecel on here.
It's your hypocrisy and roastie-tier hypergamy that's the problem here. Get it through your head. 

Also, there's nothing "edgy" about my posts, what are you a cucktears poster now?

SaintMarcLepine said:
It's your hypocrisy and roastie-tier hypergamy that's the problem here. Get it through your head. 

Also, there's nothing "edgy" about my posts, what are you a cucktears poster now?

https://incels.is/Thread-What-is-rape-and-what-isn-t

"Nothing edgy." I'll at least give you some credit for explaining your viewpoint, something 80% of people on this forum fail to do. 

And how am I a hypocrite exactly?

Framecel222 said:
https://incels.is/Thread-What-is-rape-and-what-isn-t

"Nothing edgy." I'll at least give you some credit for explaining your viewpoint, something 80% of people on this forum fail to do. 

And how am I a hypocrite exactly?
Patriarchal world view =/= edgy. Again, you sound like a bluepilled cuck calling everything he disagrees with "edgy".

You refuse to fuck a 5 even though you're a 5 yourself and then you complain about "being incel".

SaintMarcLepine said:
Patriarchal world view =/= edgy. Again, you sound like a bluepilled cuck calling everything he disagrees with "edgy".

You refuse to fuck a 5 even though you're a 5 yourself and then you complain about "being incel".

Saying that it's okay to rape non-virgins is a step further than just patriarchal. It's edgy.

And for the last fucking time, THE LANDWHALE WAS NOT A 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Framecel222 said:
Saying that it's okay to rape non-virgins is a step further than just patriarchal. It's edgy.

Its not edgy. Non virgin roasties are lower than dogshit and barely qualify as human.

/pol/cel said:
Its not edgy. Non virgin roasties are lower than dogshit and barely qualify as human.

Just because you agree with it doesn't mean it's not edgy. If you have even a shred of common sense you should be able to discern if one of your beliefs is edgy.

For example, I personally believe that cops should have public bounties so that they can all be hunted down and killed like animals. That being said, I can still recognize that it's an edgy viewpoint, even if I believe it to be true.

Framecel222 said:

No it's not. It was a common viewpoint throughout history and still is in many uncucked places in the world.

She was definitely fuckable and I saw you write earlier today that you won't "settle" for a sub6 female.

SaintMarcLepine said:
No it's not. It was a common viewpoint throughout history and still is in many uncucked places in the world.

She was definitely fuckable and I saw you write earlier today that you won't "settle" for a sub6 female.

Okay I'm a hypergamous fakecel. You got me.

Goc3qkW.png

spergcel said:
Yes because obviously as a 20 years old studycel hermit who never travelled alone I'm suppose to go by myself and pay a full trip to a foreign country where I don't even speak the language. I agree however that we all have standards, even if they are very low.
Yes, if you did that you could score a girlfriend. In most countries you don't even need to speak the local language because everyone speaks a bit of English. If you don't have a lot of money, go to an impoverished shithole and stay in a cheap hotel.