Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill So many feminist soy cucks with doable looks being sexually unsuccessful is the ultimate pro-incel argument

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F3IV1__7_Y&feature=emb_logo

Look at this soy. He managed to reach 33 years of age as a virgin with those doable looks. He obviously respects women.

Meanwhile, this guy with much worse looks ascended via disrespectingwomenmaxxing.

This other guy with worse looks and much older got tons of foids wet for him via disrespectingwomenmaxxing.

This other guy with worse looks got tons of foids wet for him via disrespectingwomenmaxxing.

This other guy with worse looks got tons of foids wet for him via disrespectingwomenmaxxing.

This other guy who also has slightly worse looks got tons of JBs wet for him via disrespectingwomenmaxxing

I could keep doing this all day but I think you get my point.

Dear foids: if you're going to give us that "good personality" bullshit, at least put your pussy where your words are. If we incels are sexually unsuccessful because we have bad, violent, misogynistic personalities, how come so many guys who went MUCH farther than us in misogyny and violence (actually killing, raping, abusing, torturing foids) ascended (not even merely ascension, TONS of female fans absolutely crazy for them), even with average to even below average looks, while so many feminist soys with textbook good personalities according to you + doable looks manage to be that much sexually unsuccessful?

Last edited:
"They're just doing the bear minimum. You have to be more than just nice" *Becky emoticon*

"They're just doing the bear minimum. You have to be more than just nice" *Becky emoticon*
"You're not truly nice, nice guy, and this guy who raped and killed dozens of foids is not truly evil either; it's my emotions, imagination and tingles that are the objective measurer, not facts".

High IQ observation. Dark triad strikes again

IT won't touch this

It's all about being decent human being sweaty:soy: i.e killer and rapist

Women like being treated as objects, thats the truth. They don't see themselves as human beings, so why would us would see as human beings?

This is how Neo would have looked like if he had taken the bluepill and started mouthbreathing.

I feel what I feel
I think what I think
I say what I say.

You don't control shit son. When you SJWs learn that. The better.

another of his videos says his application to incels.co was rejected. good.

jokERmaxxing is the way tbh
Coringa

"It's just a kink, teehee. It has absolutely nothing to do with my overall psychological characteristics, I swear".
kinks are part of their psychological characteristics no matter what mental gymnastics they try to make

kinks are a product of primal and a lot of the times repressed desires, its objectively correct that this is a psychological characteristic

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F3IV1__7_Y&feature=emb_logo

Look at this soy. He managed to reach 33 years of age as a virgin with those doable looks. He obviously respects women.

Meanwhile, this guy with much worse looks ascended via disrespectingwomenmaxxing.

This other guy with worse looks and much older got tons of foids wet for him via disrespectingwomenmaxxing.

This other guy who also has slightly worse looks got tons of JBs wet for him via disrespectingwomenmaxxing

I could keep doing this all day but I think you get my point.

Dear foids: if you're going to give us that "good personality" bullshit, at least put your pussy where your words are. If we incels are sexually unsuccessful because we have bad, violent, misogynistic personalities, how come so many guys who went MUCH farther than us in misogyny and violence (actually killing, raping, abusing, torturing foids) ascended (not even merely ascension, TONS of female fans absolutely crazy for them), even with average to even below average looks, while so many feminist soys with textbook good personalities according to you + doable looks manage to be that much sexually unsuccessful?

What a dumb thumbnail. Probably projection from the male feminist if the "set the timer" meme is to be believed tbh

Doable look ? JFL mate.

He's hapa, just like ER. He's not "bad looking" from a male point of view, maybe, but he's too prettyboy, not masculine enough, for most foids to ever consider his existence.

fugg that thumbnail made me hard.
BRB going to fap.

Doable look ? JFL mate.

He's hapa, just like ER. He's not "bad looking" from a male point of view, maybe, but he's too prettyboy, not masculine enough, for most foids to ever consider his existence.
bitches on birth control like pretty boys, not sure what you're on about
Why at 10:13am this morning did Mainlander make this thread including the very same YouTube video as

MaxZM98 did at 9:49am​

Only 24 minutes go by and you plug the same fucking video?

Now wondering if two are actually secret buddies with "The King of Aspies" trying to help him get internet famous.
good observation, doing the lord's work detective :feelsYall: