Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So many labels for the same thing

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Between redpillers, MGTOW, doomers, incels, ForeverAlones, TrueForcedLoneliness, ect, there has to be millions of men that realize that women are not the bluepilled wonderful people that inceltears wants us to believe.

Women have basically made several generations of men into misogynist through their actions. The boomers literally worshipped women and would die for women but women were monogamists for the most part then.

Women tried to get the betabux and the alphafux and have screwed the pooch (maybe literally) and made lots and lots of men hate them. It’s backfiring on them tremendously now, marriage rates are the lowest ever and more and more low value males are waking up to their scheme.

Women are the least happy they’ve ever been.

Reptiles stand where women once stood
2B117055 231B 44D8 9ECD 60DE049A070C

i hope something comes from this awakening

They have different level of awareness about women's true nature

they still get their plethora of attention , and can demand money for sex

Its their world , and we realized it and opt out

This isn't the first time he's coping me. I don't mind people using it but don't copy everything I do. Invent your own shit
full
Ya better to let him use it but ur pepe gun pic should receive somm buffs to keep it better:feelshmm: