So most incels won't fuck fat women. But how big would you go?

heaviest you'd fuck

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • < 130

Votes: 8 7.3%

Votes: 13 11.8%

Votes: 16 14.5%

Votes: 22 20.0%

Votes: 43 39.1%

Votes: 19 17.3%

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • 250+

Votes: 24 21.8%

• Total voters
StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
-
Id fuck a 250 but I’d only pursue a serious relationship with a 200 or less

The End

The End

Banned
-
Where I live 250+ isn't even that big. God I live in a fat area. (and yes I'd fuck em no matter how fat they are)

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I would say a range between 150-175 pounds, anything higher than that is a hamplanet to me.

tuck001

tuck001

Wagecel waste of space
-
Weight is mentalcel logic. BMI and fitness is far more important. Short and fat and tall and skinny have same weight, but far different smv and bmi. Muscular and fat have same bmi but have much different smv

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Pestifer Mundi
-
Id fuck a 250 but I’d only pursue a serious relationship with a 200 or less
JFL dude it is over for you, I would not even bother, and for me its not even necessarily a lack of attraction, its me considering the impossible mechanics of it all, I barely have 5 inches of dick, I'm not really all that strong either, so there isn't much I could do to fuck a chick that size, obese women are for tall strong long dicked fuckers, without those assets you are wasting your time, you might not even be able to penetrate.

The girl in the 200 pic has a nice face, but if you think her body is fat then, wait till the clothes come off, you'll see how impossible it is.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

I'm not living. I'm just killing time.
-
Weight is mentalcel logic. BMI and fitness is far more important. Short and fat and tall and skinny have same weight, but far different smv and bmi. Muscular and fat have same bmi but have much different smv
Read what i said in the opening post. All these women are between 5ft4 to 5ft7. No less, no more. No tall girls / no shorties.

Obviously the 160lbs girl has a large lower body and smaller upperbody. I should of used a better example. but they're all pretty much accurate as to what body type yuo get within the weight range posted.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
-
JFL dude it is over for you
No doubt about that
I would not even bother, and for me its not even necessarily a lack of attraction, its me considering the impossible mechanics of it all, I barely have 5 inches of dick, I'm not really all that strong either, so there isn't much I could do to fuck a chick that size, obese women are for tall strong long dicked fuckers, without those assets you are wasting your time, you might not even be able to penetrate.

The girl in the 200 pic has a nice face, but if you think her body is fat then, wait till the clothes come off, you'll see how impossible it is.
Funnily enough O considered the logistics of fucking fat girls the other night and thought to myself “could I physically pull it off”. I’m 6’2 and anywhere between 155-175 depending on how well I take care of myself and my dick is slightly above average, around 6.8 inches. I’m not a necessarily big guy, tall maybe but I don’t really have any physical presence and honestly I don’t know if I could pull it off but I’d certainly jump at the opportunity

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
Nigger that is obese. Anything above 18% body fat is fat.
I'm getting tired of anime numales replying with semantics. It reminds me of reddit and how every fucking faggot there has to correct someone or start arguments. Sure, it's obese.
You and that other faggot who claims 250lbs at 6'1" is not fat get my point.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

knight-ERrant
-
I'm getting tired of anime numales replying with semantics. It reminds me of reddit and how every fucking faggot there has to correct someone or start arguments. Sure, it's obese.
You and that other faggot who claims 250lbs at 6'1" is not fat get my point.
But by saying 25%+ bf is fat, you're saying anything below 25% is not fat, which is false.

XerxesAzrael

XerxesAzrael

Follow me on Twitter: Xerxes_XIII2
-
I would only date a foid who has the same weight of Momo the cosplayer any bigger than her is a no no.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Veteran
-
For example I would probably take this

Over this:

Doesn't matter though. Neither of them would have me anyway. :feelsbadman:

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

Inceldom is not about the sex act.
-
So most incels won't fuck fat women
This poll and threads like it before have shown exactly the opposite. Incels just don't want to fuck morbidly obese landwhales who might literally die in the act. This feminist body positivity shit is trying to make people believe that a 400 pound hamplanet who can't move under her own power is just "thicc" and is the physical and mental health equivalent of a foid who's got a little extra at 160.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Curvy without being outright fat is ideal for a girl. A curvy figure is better than a stick insect figure, but overly fat is not good.

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
Basically once they're obese that's the cutoff.

GetFucked

GetFucked

Stealthcel
-
140 lbs, I feel like if a woman weighs more than that she's destined to blow up by age 30. Check out the mom, easiest way to determine what her physique will be.

cookie33

cookie33

cavemancel
-
I wont fuck fat women (if i ever could lol) not becuase they're Fat (just a symptom), but becuase they are degenerate hicks.