Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So most incels won't fuck fat women. But how big would you go?

heaviest you'd fuck

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • < 130

Votes: 8 7.2%

Votes: 13 11.7%

Votes: 16 14.4%

Votes: 21 18.9%

Votes: 43 38.7%

Votes: 19 17.1%

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • 250+

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I've selected average height women of certain body weights up to 250lbs. How big would you go, as in whats the largest you'd fuck before excess weight becomes a complete turn off?

130lbs woman:
18216-1.jpg

140lbs woman:
kamilyn-brown_a.jpg

150lbs pound woman:
ruby_hackett_a.jpg

160lbs woman:
48374-1.jpg

175lbs woman:
transf140_a.jpg

200lbs woman:
49611-3.jpg

225lbs woman:
23189-1.jpg

250lbs women:
these-women-both-weigh-290-lbs.jpg

Last edited:
If it ain't below 180 it's not a lady.

My cutoff is probably 175lbs, maybe 200lbs depending on height. Heavier than that and most women stop looking human unless they're tall.
inb4 volcel
200lbs female is like a 250-300lbs man. That's obese.

The only standard I have is not fat and not too much below my looksmatch (1-2/10.)

Last edited:
bump. updated ability to vote.

130lbs woman:
18216-1.jpg

140lbs woman:
kamilyn-brown_a.jpg

150lbs pound woman:
ruby_hackett_a.jpg

160lbs woman:
48374-1.jpg

175lbs woman:
transf140_a.jpg
I'd fuck all of them, beyond that I stop feeling any attraction whatsoever.

Varies based on height and build. There are some 200lb women out there with huge tits to make up for being fat as hell while at the same time there are girls that weigh just as much with hardly any tits at all but huge flabby bits everywhere else. I think at the point when their silhouette stops appearing human is when its too much for me, like the 200lb pic above is far too gross.

I dont think that is true that most wont fuck fat woman. lets say the woman is under 40 and 5'6 there is no reason for her to be over about 150lbs. She is probably a glutton and lazy.

The 200 lbs example girl you posted is actually cute and has a nice face.

no big fat belly
The 200 lbs example girl you posted is actually cute and has a nice face.
would let her suck my cock but don't think I could stay hard to fuck that nasty shaped bitch

200lbs

also jfl at standardcelling

I would say 160 at most. Im in perfect shape and the foid should be too. But im desperate so I would take a 160 semilandwhale, but only to fuck, I would never date one

she ain't a lady if she ain't 280 ! Jk

I worked with a 160-pounder who was extremely attractive.

Although I never saw her in shorts. I wonder how much cellulite she has.

My cutoff is probably 175lbs, maybe 200lbs depending on height. Heavier than that and most women stop looking human unless they're tall.

200lbs female is like a 250-300lbs man. That's obese.

The only standard I have is not fat and not too much below my looksmatch (1-2/10.)

250 lbs man is not really obese if you're 6'1+ maybe a bit overweight

160.I am a fit gymcel and have some dignity not to mess with whales.Wouldn't even get hard for them tbh

Let's pretend I'm a fakecel. It would all be based on fat distribution.

When I was young I approached a lot of women who were well over 250.

175 - definitely yes
225 - definitely no
200 - maybe

A man shouldn't have to be with a woman who weights more than him, it's not right. Unfortunatley this is almost impossible for an average height skinny sub 6 guy nowadays

Fuck it man I'd take 250+

As others have said, there are other factors than just weight. Overall "personality" :soy: (not being a trashy bitch) helps a long way.

By age 25, I'd lowered my standards to the point of hitting up the disabled dating sites and only contacting the heaviest women I could find. Must've contacted every wheelchair-bound fattie under age 50 in a 100 mile radius.

I'll go 200 because I'll take that even if it isn't optimal

I've selected average height women of certain body weights up to 250lbs. How big would you go, as in whats the largest you'd fuck before excess weight becomes a complete turn off?

130lbs woman:
18216-1.jpg

140lbs woman:
kamilyn-brown_a.jpg

150lbs pound woman:
ruby_hackett_a.jpg

160lbs woman:
48374-1.jpg

175lbs woman:
transf140_a.jpg

200lbs woman:
49611-3.jpg

225lbs woman:
23189-1.jpg

250lbs women:
these-women-both-weigh-290-lbs.jpg

The average weight of adult females <1950s was around ~130lbs.

Top kek

175 max, BMI would've been a better example since its about that distribution.

Would not go for cunt who cannot use metric system

I think we had a thread like this recently but with bmi instead which is more accurate, but anyways I'd say 175 lbs from those pictures.

Daily reminder there are guys here who are 'incels' who could fuck a landwhale easily but wont

Height and activity level play huge roles OP. A 140 pound female at 5'6'' who runs and lifts weights will look a lot different from a 140 pounder of the same height who shitposts on reddit and gets railed by Chadlite all day. The 160 pounder in the OP actually looks slightly leaner and fitter than the 150 pounder, for example.

Assuming they're average height and not active at all, I wouldn't want to go above 160 lbs. 170+ is gross.

Really does depend on the fat distribution.

Theres some foids who are evidently 200lbs on college campus but they're tall: I'd ravage them with the cumulative force of 20000 simultaneous supernovas.

I'd take 175lbs, but anything above that is really pushing.

Its all about bodyfat distribution aka
Tits Hips & Ass

But honestly i can truthfully say i would absolutely fuck almost any foid AND enjoy it ngl tbh

250 lbs man is not really obese if you're 6'1+ maybe a bit overweight
250lbs at 6'1" is 33 BMI. Well over the obese threshold (30.) If you're a 6'1" dude with average frame and genetics and you don't take roids, you'll be fat at 250lbs there's no doubt about that. Fat meaning over 25-30% body fat. Maybe not disgustingly obese, but definitely fat. 300lbs at any height under 7'2" is fat unless you're on roids.
inb4 muscle, BMI is crap
You can't be lean (sub 16% bf) and over 30 BMI if you're natty.
If your BMI is 33 and it's all muscle, you're on roids and have good genetics and even then it's unrealistic.

Last edited:
175 would be my absoulute max because I dont want a foid that weighs more than me and If she is that fat I could just buy some fat and put my penis in it.

Fat people smell REALLY bad if you have an acute sense of smell. I was near a morbidly obese girl who was probably 250lbs or above, 5ft4 ish height. The smell is so bad, its like a pungent bacterial yeasty brew that your senses can't attenuate and get used to. I want to throw up just from thinking about that smell.

Volcel if you wouldn't

Would go for this fat:

not going to repeat it as ive told it multiple times but i took a 300+ pound bitch to prom and still didnt get laid

"just go after fat chicks bro!" probably worked 30-40 years ago but fat girls are all whores only for Chad since cellphones and the internet became a thing. yes. ive asked multiple fat bitches on dates. none of them wanted me
(to be fair im a manlet. a good 70% of the women i meet ae taller than me)