Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So most incels won't fuck fat women. But how big would you go?

heaviest you'd fuck

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • < 130

Votes: 8 7.2%

Votes: 13 11.7%

Votes: 16 14.4%

Votes: 21 18.9%

Votes: 43 38.7%

Votes: 19 17.1%

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • 250+

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters
The average weight of adult females <1950s was around ~130lbs.

Top kek

It was 124lbs in 1950. That means HALF of women were below 124lbs.
As a 173lbs guy with 18% bodyfat I voted 150lbs. There's no real reason for an average height woman to be over 140lbs, unless they are a bodybuilder or have massive thigh musculture.

Really m8?

Yes bro. This mostly was back when I was 18-20, so 12-14 years ago. I understood that even 1/10 women had options even back then, but I didn't understand the full extent of juggernaut law like I do now.

250lbs at 6'1" is 33 BMI. Well over the obese threshold (30.) If you're a 6'1" dude with average frame and genetics and you don't take roids, you'll be fat at 250lbs there's no doubt about that. Fat meaning over 25-30% body fat. Maybe not disgustingly obese, but definitely fat. 300lbs at any height under 7'2" is fat unless you're on roids.
Yeah I don't know what he is talking about, a man at 250 has 80-90lbs on me, and I'm 6'1" myself.
Fat people smell REALLY bad if you have an acute sense of smell. I was near a morbidly obese girl who was probably 250lbs or above, 5ft4 ish height. The smell is so bad, its like a pungent bacterial yeasty brew that your senses can't attenuate and get used to. I want to throw up just from thinking about that smell.
This.

You can usually smell them from some distance away, can't imagine how that would smell when fucking:feelspuke:

I'm 160lbs so i guess around that range maybe some pounds more.

I've selected average height women of certain body weights up to 250lbs. How big would you go, as in whats the largest you'd fuck before excess weight becomes a complete turn off?

130lbs woman:
18216-1.jpg

140lbs woman:
kamilyn-brown_a.jpg

150lbs pound woman:
ruby_hackett_a.jpg

160lbs woman:
48374-1.jpg

175lbs woman:
transf140_a.jpg

200lbs woman:
49611-3.jpg

225lbs woman:
23189-1.jpg

250lbs women:
these-women-both-weigh-290-lbs.jpg
It's all about proportions. Girls with some muscle and strength hold weight better. I would do Nia Jax (270+) or Kia Stevens (Awesome Kong - 280+) in a heartbeat. If she's a 5'1" 250 lb bowling ball that's all fat probably not.

Attachments

• kiaStevensGlow.png
    kiaStevensGlow.png
    299.4 KB · Views: 99
I'd fuck any foid as long as I'm able to maintain an errection. That's almost impossible to extimate without being put on the spot. Also depends largely on the levels of horniness and inebriation.

really depends on height tbh. As long as her BMI isnt above 30. face>body for me

Id fuck a 250 but I’d only pursue a serious relationship with a 200 or less

Where I live 250+ isn't even that big. God I live in a fat area. (and yes I'd fuck em no matter how fat they are)

I would say a range between 150-175 pounds, anything higher than that is a hamplanet to me.

Weight is mentalcel logic. BMI and fitness is far more important. Short and fat and tall and skinny have same weight, but far different smv and bmi. Muscular and fat have same bmi but have much different smv

Id fuck a 250 but I’d only pursue a serious relationship with a 200 or less

JFL dude it is over for you, I would not even bother, and for me its not even necessarily a lack of attraction, its me considering the impossible mechanics of it all, I barely have 5 inches of dick, I'm not really all that strong either, so there isn't much I could do to fuck a chick that size, obese women are for tall strong long dicked fuckers, without those assets you are wasting your time, you might not even be able to penetrate.

The girl in the 200 pic has a nice face, but if you think her body is fat then, wait till the clothes come off, you'll see how impossible it is.

Weight is mentalcel logic. BMI and fitness is far more important. Short and fat and tall and skinny have same weight, but far different smv and bmi. Muscular and fat have same bmi but have much different smv

Read what i said in the opening post. All these women are between 5ft4 to 5ft7. No less, no more. No tall girls / no shorties.

Obviously the 160lbs girl has a large lower body and smaller upperbody. I should of used a better example. but they're all pretty much accurate as to what body type yuo get within the weight range posted.

JFL dude it is over for you
No doubt about that
I would not even bother, and for me its not even necessarily a lack of attraction, its me considering the impossible mechanics of it all, I barely have 5 inches of dick, I'm not really all that strong either, so there isn't much I could do to fuck a chick that size, obese women are for tall strong long dicked fuckers, without those assets you are wasting your time, you might not even be able to penetrate.

The girl in the 200 pic has a nice face, but if you think her body is fat then, wait till the clothes come off, you'll see how impossible it is.
Funnily enough O considered the logistics of fucking fat girls the other night and thought to myself “could I physically pull it off”. I’m 6’2 and anywhere between 155-175 depending on how well I take care of myself and my dick is slightly above average, around 6.8 inches. I’m not a necessarily big guy, tall maybe but I don’t really have any physical presence and honestly I don’t know if I could pull it off but I’d certainly jump at the opportunity

Nigger that is obese. Anything above 18% body fat is fat.
I'm getting tired of anime numales replying with semantics. It reminds me of reddit and how every fucking faggot there has to correct someone or start arguments. Sure, it's obese.
You and that other faggot who claims 250lbs at 6'1" is not fat get my point.

I'm getting tired of anime numales replying with semantics. It reminds me of reddit and how every fucking faggot there has to correct someone or start arguments. Sure, it's obese.
You and that other faggot who claims 250lbs at 6'1" is not fat get my point.
But by saying 25%+ bf is fat, you're saying anything below 25% is not fat, which is false.

I would only date a foid who has the same weight of Momo the cosplayer any bigger than her is a no no.

For example I would probably take this
tess-holliday-cherchez-la-femme-large.0.0.jpg

Over this:
636812.jpg

Doesn't matter though. Neither of them would have me anyway. :feelsbadman:

So most incels won't fuck fat women

This poll and threads like it before have shown exactly the opposite. Incels just don't want to fuck morbidly obese landwhales who might literally die in the act. This feminist body positivity shit is trying to make people believe that a 400 pound hamplanet who can't move under her own power is just "thicc" and is the physical and mental health equivalent of a foid who's got a little extra at 160.

Curvy without being outright fat is ideal for a girl. A curvy figure is better than a stick insect figure, but overly fat is not good.

Basically once they're obese that's the cutoff.

140 lbs, I feel like if a woman weighs more than that she's destined to blow up by age 30. Check out the mom, easiest way to determine what her physique will be.

I wont fuck fat women (if i ever could lol) not becuase they're Fat (just a symptom), but becuase they are degenerate hicks.