Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So much coping all over the internet about the reasons why dating apps are so skewed

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I like Tim Pool sometimes but fuck me, look at the headline for this video:-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzGCzxWf2W4

"Young Men Are STRUGGLING To Find Dates As Apps Force Men To Compete With Older Wealthier Men"

The Blackpill is out there everywhere I look now but people are shit scared to just put the actual reason out there. Replace the above title with:-

"Ugly and Average Men Are STRUGGLING To Find Dates As Apps Force Men To Compete With Chads and Chadlites"

And THEN it is 1000 times more realistic. Buy then of course he'd be called an Incel and a virgin and a misogynist and it would be classed as hate speech and slut-shaming and blah, blah, fucking blah. But foids these days will do that anyway so why not have the guts to go all in and throw the real reasons why this shit is happening out there?

They sit around coping saying that women on Tinder are looking for older more stable men who "have a pool" and all kinds of shit :feelskek: Ye that might be the case if it's a choice between average Joe and a millionaire average Joe but most foids would rather get fucked by a Chad in his trailer who works at the corner shop than ride in a Ferrari with normal Norman.

Didn't watch one second of that redpill retardation.

Haha, women want older men.

When the coping is tooooo strong.

Women are incapable of telling the truth.

Didn't watch one second of that redpill retardation.
:feelswhere: :feelswhere::feelswhere:
26010.jpg

Haha, women want older men.

When the coping is tooooo strong.
Ye I'm still waiting to receive these younger women who want older men myself to be honest. I thought it was like the virgins that terrorist bombers get after blowing themselves up. Like you turn 30 and they just start knocking on your door.

Last edited:
Every dating platform is skewed because women choose only the top 2% of men and every dating platform is 90% male.

Meanwhile every female teacher in the US is fucking her students. The ones that make the news are just the tip of the iceberg.

Every dating platform is skewed because women choose only the top 2% of men and every dating platform is 90% male.
Yep 100%.
Meanwhile every female teacher in the US is fucking her students. The ones that make the news are just the tip of the iceberg.
Foids in the UK are literally sitting on their babies and suffocating them by mistake at this point and it barely makes the news.

Last edited:
Older men. He means sugar daddies or betabuxxers & then Chad fuck buddies or friends with benefits?

Older men. He means sugar daddies or betabuxxers & then Chad fuck buddies or friends with benefits?
Probably betabuxxers ye. But to be honest I don't see many ugly or average looking betabuxxers these days with decent looking foids. They are always with girls who look like a dogs dinner. The only betabuxxers I see with Beckys or Stacies are guys who are like ageing Chads and Chadlites anyway in which case it could be a combination of their Chadiness and the money.

Replace wealthy men with Chads and I would agree with him.

They always tip toe around the real issue.

Typical mgtow coping