Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So much for being high school sweethearts...

• Thread starter TheIncredibleIncel
  • Start date
TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/i42euw/aita_for_choosing_my_dad_over_my_mom/

AITA for choosing my dad over my mom AmItheAsshole   2020 08 05 173533

If this story breaks out to the public everyone will say the Dad manipulated the daughter cause he was jealous of his wife's boyfriend :feelsclown: :soy:
Edit: before i even finished reading "she accused my dad of brainwashing me" JFL. If this story breaks out he will be metooed 100%.
Edit2 : 13531 Points in 12 hours. It wouldve been 135 at most if we replace the F at the beginning of paragraph two with an M
Edit3: absolute goldmine. "aunts are blaming dad" The typical if she cheats it's your fault and if he cheats raise 5K for me.

Last edited:
Holy fuck this is ragefuel, whores should be MURDERED

The aunts are the types that are why this world always picked the female over the male to get the child.
You HAD to carry them for 9 months, idiot.
So because the whore didn't kill her child, the child should thank her for not aborting her? Really?

I hate this also as this is making me side with the foid. Against another foid.

She is doing right. She cheated both him and her daughter, she also got pregnant. Also the dude is rich, she can have a better future with him. I'm sure that Chad bf will provide to her son now.

why is OP making an AITA thread about it? your mom treats you like shit and emotionally abuses/cheats on her husband, and now she your wants help raising her bastard child? you have every right to say no in that situation jfl

So because the whore didn't kill her child, the child should thank her for not aborting her?
She should be thankful that her whore mother decided what was best for her at that moment. If her body is her business then she's not doing a favor to anyone by keeping her baby or killing it and thus she isn't entitled to any sympathy or some martyr status.

TELL ME WHAT TO THINK REDDIT

why is OP making an AITA thread about it? your mom treats you like shit and emotionally abuses/cheats on her husband, and now she your wants help raising her bastard child? you have every right to say no in that situation jfl
Because OP obviously wants validation for her actions from random strangerinos :soy:

Its a typical female trait.