Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So my friend moved to Colombia

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
5/10 looks, white guy. In this western country, he gets about 2-3 tinder matches a week. He went for 3 years without getting any sex what so ever. He decided to move to colombia due to a job offer.

This is his matches after 5 weeks there:

jL8y1Jd.jpg

The first 10 days he had sex with 7 new women. In 2 months he had fucked 18 girls. He have had multible offers of girls wanting to be his girlfriend aswell as marry him.

He is planning to slaying there til he is 35 and then marry an 18 year old virgin, something which is very very easy there if ure white.

At the moment he got 10 different fuck buddies and every week he fucks some new girl he finds on tinder.

Female sexual attraction is so fucking much about status and as a white guy there u have very high status, these girls do absolutely anything for him.

Height is 180cm.

This is fucking insane, Im planning to getting my ass there too, I dont know how tho.

moving to south america as a whitecel is one of my goals

He told me this earlier tonight:

"Moving her have made me realise how girls are obsessed with status and when u have status they will rationalise u being good looking, I get to hear Im hot here several times a week, back in my country I never got to hear that from girls, ever. Female sexuality is so dynamic and relative, if she feel u are above her she will be horny for you. These girls are all so fucking wet when I start touching them, Its dripping every damn time. And after we have had sex, they just never let me go lol!!"
This makes so much sense.

Back in the day in the west when men had economic power over women, being an average guy was good enough to fuck and get girlfriends. Today, with current politics, average female got more power than average male, this render the average male as completely undesireable.

Wow, we are getting cucked by our own politicians.

Isn't Columbia a dangerous third world shithole?
I can imagine getting kidnapped by some cartel.

Isn't Columbia a dangerous third world shithole?
I can imagine getting kidnapped by some cartel.

According to him, largerly a myth. Only problem if u get into drugs and shit with other gangs there. They dont give a shit about regular people.

According to him, largerly a myth. Only problem if u get into drugs and shit with other gangs there. They dont give a shit about regular people.
What job industry does he work in?
Sounds awesome to work a high paying job and slay hot sluts constantly

whats there to be surprised ?

good old JBW

it's bizarre to me that you guys are surprised at this shit
whites = gods in ANY non white country

even white incels will clean it up in shitskin countries

Oh yeah Colombian girls are sexy some af latinas, they are even better than western girls.

This dude is maxxxing his JBW lottery ticket out JFL.

he can slay there, until he get slayed by its shithole criminals

good old JBW

Its totally fucked up how white guys can be invisible in western countries, but as soon as they come to some poor country they become gods. Western politics is truly fucked up as it changes the dynamics making men undesirable to women.

he's 5/10 not some 2/10 turbomidget like me

he can slay there, until he get slayed by its shithole criminals

this is suicidefuel knowing im never going there.

Its totally fucked up how white guys can be invisible in western countries, but as soon as they come to some poor country they become gods. Western politics is truly fucked up as it changes the dynamics making men undesirable to women.
it has nothing to do with politics

basic supply and demand.
The higher white ratio is, the lower JBW effect coefficient is.
This is why despite all "SJW" spam, whites do better in multiculti cities in the west than ethnics.

If he got a job offer from them then I assume he is doing some complex skilled labor. This means he probably has a fairly respectable IQ, probably somewhere between 110-120 minimum.

Just lmao if you think you whitecel losers are going to emulate this. If he moved over there as a whitecel with 95 IQ to be a garbage collector then the women would not give a shit about him.

What makes the JBW theory so fucking retarded is that almost everybody on this board who talks about it always seems to ignore how whites in these nations are considered high status not merley because of their race but also because of their JOBS. Imagine if you are a poor third world guttercunt looking for a way out of poverty. In that case, a first world white guy with a respectable IQ and a skilled job is going to be a like a king to them. You will NOT be able to emulate this effect as a low IQ whitecel with a shit low paying job and no valuable skills.

It boggles my mind why so many of you continue to ignore the IQ pill.

No high IQ=No good job
No good job=No JBW effect for whitecels

This means that unless you are in the top 30-20% of IQ for whites, JBW strategy is far less likely to work.

Furthermore, I would also add that while foreign foids may be willing to overlook a 5-6/10 face they will not overlook certain other incel traits such as small shitty frame and/or low height, and a small penis, which pretty much automatically blocks half of you from running a JBW strategy.

Last edited:

good old JBW

and these fuckers still complain about ethnics stealing their precious white wymen. Genocide fuel.

and these fuckers still complain about ethnics stealing their precious white wymen. Genocide fuel.
dead ass :feelskek::feelskek: muh wymyz, da immigrants in europe - meanwhile brb going to SEA

Ethnic countries should close their borders and prevent whitecels to enter their countries, this is just humilliating to see hw cucked ethnic countries really are.

I plan on doing this in Brazil and Japan when I get my hair transplant. mainly pumped for Brazil cause avg height there is 5'8" and the girls have top tier asses.

5/10 looks, white guy. In this western country, he gets about 2-3 tinder matches a week. He went for 3 years without getting any sex what so ever. He decided to move to colombia due to a job offer.

This is his matches after 5 weeks there:

jL8y1Jd.jpg

The first 10 days he had sex with 7 new women. In 2 months he had fucked 18 girls. He have had multible offers of girls wanting to be his girlfriend aswell as marry him.

He is planning to slaying there til he is 35 and then marry an 18 year old virgin, something which is very very easy there if ure white.

At the moment he got 10 different fuck buddies and every week he fucks some new girl he finds on tinder.

Female sexual attraction is so fucking much about status and as a white guy there u have very high status, these girls do absolutely anything for him.
Exporting western degeneracy huh.

Wonder how much a male can fuck up an entire country, if he keeps doing that there would be a feminism movement just in the next generation of Colombia

> 5/10
> 5'11

Oblitamogs me.

If he got a job offer from them then I assume he is doing some complex skilled labor. This means he probably has a fairly respectable IQ, probably somewhere between 110-120 minimum.

Just lmao if you think you whitecel losers are going to emulate this. If he moved over there as a whitecel with 95 IQ to be a garbage collector then the women would not give a shit about him.

What makes the JBW theory so fucking retarded is that almost everybody on this board who talks about it always seems to ignore how whites in these nations are considered high status not merley because of their race but also because of their JOBS. Imagine if you are a poor third world guttercunt looking for a way out of poverty. In that case, a first world white guy with a respectable IQ and a skilled job is going to be a like a king to them. You will NOT be able to emulate this effect as a low IQ whitecel with a shit low paying job and no valuable skills.

No high IQ=No good job

This means that unless you are in the top 30-20% of IQ for whites, JBW strategy is far less likely to work.

Furthermore, I would also add that while foreign foids may be willing to overlook a 5-6/10 face they will not overlook certain other incel traits such as small shitty frame and/or low height, and a small penis, which pretty much automatically blocks half of you from running a JBW strategy.

anything is better than staying in the west and rotting and roping.

sub average men are trash in the west, even white male counts for nothing.

itsover is an unemployed student and went to thailand and slayed, you are overestimating how much foids in these countries care about iq if you are running jbw game

Last edited:

No high IQ=No good job

U dont need status brotha, just be white and not terrible ugly is enough. His little brother went there to visit him and he had zero problems getting tons of matches on tinder too and fuck them. They dont care about your job lol, all u need is to be white and not very ugly.

I love Colombian foids. Too bad im an old currycel.:feelsrope::feels:

good old JBW

5+/10 whitez only boyo

Its unbelievable that in 2018 some incels still deny jbw

Its unbelievable that in 2018 some incels still deny jbw

I don't deny that being white is an advantage, what I deny is that you ONLY need to be white. A poor 3/10 white framecel with a crappy job will not be desirable just for being white. You can argue that the bar is lower for whites, there there still IS a bar.

"Your friend." :feelsthink:

U dont need status brotha, just be white and not terrible ugly is enough. His little brother went there to visit him and he had zero problems getting tons of matches on tinder too and fuck them. They dont care about your job lol, all u need is to be white and not very ugly.
There are a lot of whites in Columbia. It's not Nigeria or something. The explanation is that he has a EU/US or another western passport. They are looking for a possibility for citizenship.
Also, they may think he is rich.
There is a JBJ (Just Be Jew) theory. Girls all over the world think that you can make money and that you are smart. They don't like your body, they want your money. Also, I know a 3/10 Jewish guy who got an amazing 10/10 JB from Central Asia, as she wanted "jewish genes" to her kids.

I don't deny that being white is an advantage, what I deny is that you ONLY need to be white. A poor 3/10 white framecel with a crappy job will not be desirable just for being white. You can argue that the bar is lower for whites, there there still IS a bar.

Theres a bar yes but ur job dont matter if u manage to actually get there. 4/10 is enough to get plenty of sex there as a white man. They dont even ask him about his job, they just want to have sex, the fact that he is white is enough for them. His tinder is getting drowned in matches and messages dude.
There are a lot of whites in Columbia. It's not Nigeria or something. The explanation is that he has a EU/US or another western passport. They are looking for a possibility for citizenship.
Also, they may think he is rich.
There is a JBJ (Just Be Jew) theory. Girls all over the world think that you can make money and that you are smart. They don't like your body, they want your money. Also, I know a 3/10 Jewish guy who got an amazing 10/10 JB from Central Asia, as she wanted "jewish genes" to her kids.

Nope they are not, many of the girls he meet will ONLY have sex and nothing else. He literally have some girls show up at his apartment just to fuck for the night, then they go home.

I plan on doing this in Brazil and Japan when I get my hair transplant. mainly pumped for Brazil cause avg height there is 5'8" and the girls have top tier asses.
Brazil had a great japanese immigration wave before WWII in Sao Paulo. So now we have a generation of mixed latino-asian women. Great asses in japanese faces

Also im a 5'10 and dont feel like a manlet at all

Last edited:
Does he speak spanish? I assume he lives like a rich expat there?
The numbers are way to high tho I bet he is lying.

Does he speak spanish? I assume he lives like a rich expat there?
The numbers are way to high tho I bet he is lying.

No, but he is studying spanish cause he is planning on buying property there, (Invest 30.000 in an apartment there and u get to live there forever if u so please).

He is not lying lol, I suggest you just try it for urself then with a decent looking white dude, do a tinder experiment. This guy is legit and dont lie about shit, he is not a crazy incel raging virgin who hates life, well not nowadays that is.

Its quite crazy how so few western men seem to know about this, its like we have all been brainwashed by feminism to not understand how good we can actually have it if we move our head outside the western world. They want us to be cucked.

lifefuel for whites..blackpill for asians like me :feelskek:

JBW Theory proved once again.

Fuck, I want to move there too now. Latinas >>>>>>>>>> asians

No man. That is impossible.

If you dont want to see the truth for what it is, that is your problem, but then you are no better than the insane feminists in society.

The fact of the matter is that ure extremely attractive as a decent/normal looking white guy there, you can set up 2-3 dates a day if you so want, this dude got hundreds of women texting him on tinder wanting to fuck or date him for christ sake.

What many of u incels dont seem to understand is that ure incel cause of society, todays western society is dysfunctional and thats the main core problem. As a white guy, given ure not fucking deformed, u are attractive to plenty of women in many other countries, whites are seen as having very high status just cause of their skin color alone.

JBW theory is absolutely true, given certain markers are reached like dont be 4´2 and incredible disgustingly ugly.

Meanwhile this sub5 is rotting in Thailand.