Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So one of my old Highschool friends is a father, but.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
He's very unhappy about how things turned out. Basically his babymomma took his 5 year old daughter away from him and he's heartbroken about it, furthermore he's living as a NEET like me now after the fiasco between him and his baby momma. What's worse is he's filled with anxiety and dread knowing that his babymomma can potentially #MeToo him, or milk him for child support, and seeing he has no source of income he can go to jail. We talked about this when I caught up with him on facebook. He's really down.

I wonder if being an incel is better when it comes to things like this? Sigh this world is fucked :feelsbadman:

What're your thoughts guys? Possible suggests for his problem? I couldn't imagine having my kids taken from me, and then live with the dread that I can be Metoo'd or milked for child support. :feelscry:

leave and restart his life tbh

ephedrine helps

he should just schedule a 1 way trip to mexico

He should be happy but at the same time not. If I had a daughter I would leave ASAP. I couldnt bear her to end up degenerate slut like 95% of them nowadays. I aint having no "babymomma" fuck that I would break her had off if she pulled that on me.

He should be happy but at the same time not. If I had a daughter I would leave ASAP. I couldnt bear her to end up degenerate slut like 95% of them nowadays. I aint having no "babymomma" fuck that I would break her had off if she pulled that on me.

He won't die a virgin like us, so I guess that's one thing to be happy about, but worrying about what my babymomma would do can be antagonizing. Sadly he has no power since well... he's a straight white male. As for his daughter I definetly feel bad for my friend knowing it's likely she'll grow up to be a degenrate since she's only with the baby momma. I wouldn't be surprised if the babymomma is sleeping with Chad while we speak. Sigh.

He won't die a virgin like us, so I guess that's one thing to be happy about, but worrying about what my babymomma would do can be antagonizing. Sadly he has no power since well... he's a straight white male. As for his daughter I definetly feel bad for my friend knowing it's likely she'll grow up to be a degenrate since she's only with the baby momma. I wouldn't be surprised if the babymomma is sleeping with Chad while we speak. Sigh.
I would rather die a virgin than
1. Have a degenerate daughter
2.Not have a loyal wife/girl. She would chase chad cock

Is that too much to ask?

Is that too much to ask?

Sadly, my friend was full of dread about dying a virgin, and now he's filled with even more dread with what the babymomma can do to him, since he slept with her and got her pregnant. He had no intention of getting her pregnant he just wanted to lose his V Card. So in a sense dying a virgin is actually probably better.

I don't know what to do for him honestly. As for his daughter, I know I'll be unhappy knowing I brought in a girl into this assbackwards world only to be a cumdumpster for Chads when she grows up, furthermore she'll end up hating her father for not being in her life because of the brainwashing done by the babymomma and drinking the feminist kool aid.

Sadly, my friend was full of dread about dying a virgin, and now he's filled with even more dread with what the babymomma can do to him, since he slept with her and got her pregnant. He had no intention of getting her pregnant he just wanted to lose his V Card. So in a sense dying a virgin is actually probably better.

I don't know what to do for him honestly. As for his daughter, I know I'll be unhappy knowing I brought in a girl into this assbackwards world only to be a cumdumpster for Chads when she grows up, furthermore she'll end up hating her father for not being in her life because of the brainwashing done by the babymomma and drinking the feminist kool aid.
You notice? Babymomma hates him, his daugher hates him because of the babymomma. Every evil thing comes from femoids and in the end the man is at fault. JFLLLLL

You notice? Babymomma hates him, his daugher hates him because of the babymomma. Every evil thing comes from femoids and in the end the man is at fault. JFLLLLL

He was really bluepilled back at the time. (Weren't we all at one point?) He's Redpilled now, but it took this fiasco for him to realize it sadly. I'm glad I took the RedPill when I did then the BlackPill shortly after. My friend however wasn't fast enough. Now he has to deal with this. I really wished that (((they))) would stop feeding everyone bluepilled BS, because shit like what my friend is dealing with now is what keeps happening.

Is that too much to ask?

Nah fuck that. Dying a virgin is one of the most pathetic things that can happen to us.

Although your friend will go through hardships in life, at least he got to experience it. Most incels do not do anything! At all. Just sitting in a room rioting.

Nah fuck that. Dying a virgin is one of the most pathetic things that can happen to us.

Although your friend will go through hardships in life, at least he got to experience it. Most incels do not do anything! At all. Just sitting in a room rioting.
Rather die as virgin than a cuck.

My friend is in his room rotting PLUS dreading over Child Support and #MeToo being thrown at him.

My friend is in his room rotting PLUS dreading over Child Support and #MeToo being thrown at him.

Better then dying a virgin. There's no turning back when you become a wizard man.

Better then dying a virgin. There's no turning back when you become a wizard man.
I think being a wizard is better than child support,MeToo and being a cuck as @Eskimocel just said.

I think being a wizard is better than child support,MeToo and being a cuck as @Eskimocel just said.
JFL At fucking a landwhale thats normie shit "br0 i have fucked once 20 years ago u virgin br0 HAHA" JFLLLLLLL

Why does he think its his bio daughter?

being virgin is better than cucked

at least, your family doesnt see you as a failed man with women, but just a beginner

I want to experience being a live, even if it means cucking. Being a virgin leads to rotting. Rotting means doing nothing. Zero.