Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So one of my pretty short friends told me this.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
He is 5ft8 and bluepilled as fuck. I told him that women want taller men and thats the end of it no questions. I showed him numerous experiments where being 6 foot to 6 foot 5 is a sweet spot and height alone can be the advantage a person needs compared to a shorter individual despite them being the same looks. I asked him what his “gf” liked about him. His response was “well i am not sure yet, it seems like we connect well. I paid for our dinner and some pizza later just to show her that I know how to respect her”. Thats when i realised he is gonna be on a heck of a ride to the blackpill station. I also showed him a picture of a fellow incel and I asked him if he thinks he looks better than him. He said “not really” then i replied with “you stand no chance bro but if it makes you happy try to find a girl” to not sound like a total dick and lose a close friend. Its legit over for him he never stood or stand a chance fuck...

if he manage to have some girlfriend then it is not over

if he manage to have some girlfriend then it is not over
He is a total cuck that pays for everything and everyone. I dont let him buy anything for me ever as i just feel sorry that people take advantage for his kindness.

What does his girlfriend look like?

He is a total cuck that pays for everything and everyone. I dont let him buy anything for me ever as i just feel sorry that people take advantage for his kindness.

Yeah she's just using him for money.

Yeah she's just using him for money.
I knew this from the beginning. Fuck this world that preys on peoples kindness. If he was a chad she would pay for him.

“well i am not sure yet, it seems like we connect well. I paid for our dinner and some pizza later just to show her that I know how to respect her”.

rope the cunt

He’s only an inch shorter than me and he is not all the way confident in himself. I hope he his girlfriend really like him outside of money or you help make an account.

He’s only an inch shorter than me and he is not all the way confident in himself. I hope he his girlfriend really like him outside of money or you help make an account.
Dude there is no fucking hope. I told him to compare himself to a “incel” and he said he isnt that much better than him. He is finished.

Pls kill me I m 5.4

Dude there is no fucking hope. I told him to compare himself to a “incel” and he said he isnt that much better than him. He is finished.
Finish him then, perform a blackpillity

That foid is using him as a free meal ticket. If he's sub 6 in looks he's automatically an incel in at 5'8. It's your moral duty to save gis ass from the cuckdom. Give him the antidote OP, give him the blackpill. Or else you'll have blood on your hand when you watch him suffer getting cucked.

That foid is using him as a free meal ticket. If he's sub 6 in looks he's automatically an incel in at 5'8. It's your moral duty to save gis ass from the cuckdom. Give him the antidote OP, give him the blackpill. Or else you'll have blood on your hand when you watch him suffer getting cucked.
I might just have to blackpill him fuck it. I really dont have any respect for these women anymore. Imo their rights should be taken away.

I might just have to blackpill him fuck it. I really dont have any respect for these women anymore. Imo their rights should be taken away.
On a scale of 10 how much is he ? If he is below 6 only then blackpill him hard. If he's above 6 then give him.lower dose of blackpill.

if he ahs the money its ok

if he ahs the money its ok
He doesnt have that much money. He is just kind hearted.
On a scale of 10 how much is he ? If he is below 6 only then blackpill him hard. If he's above 6 then give him.lower dose of blackpill.
His jawline is legit non existant. He has a circular face not that square jaw face. Its ovER.

He doesnt have that much money. He is just kind hearted.

His jawline is legit non existant. He has a circular face not that square jaw face. Its ovER.
ok thats bad

Give him the black.pill then, it's the only thing that can save his life. Start with Face and LMS video, then Face hackings videos, then threads from archives of r/braincels and here. Do it amd we'll have one less cuck to worry about in the future.

Give him the black.pill then, it's the only thing that can save his life. Start with Face and LMS video, then Face hackings videos, then threads from archives of r/braincels and here. Do it amd we'll have one less cuck to worry about in the future.
Yea man ill just give him the blackpill and i will report back.

Which incel did you shown him? Can you post it?

Screenshot 20181213 135015 Chrome
i showed him this guy, his jaw is legit the first one but not as sharp at the bottom. @AsiaCel

Just another betabux cuck, they will never learn.

Let poor guy cope

“well i am not sure yet, it seems like we connect well. I paid for our dinner and some pizza later just to show her that I know how to respect her”.

What a fucking cuck. Respect? Why should females be respected? What does the female offer to be respected? Help this guy out.

What a fucking cuck. Respect? Why should females be respected? What does the female offer to be respected? Help this guy out.
I am bro

You have to look for the truth, the truth presented to you will not be accepted when it conflicts with your worldview.

He has a surprise coming for him.

Dude leave him alone, he might be one of the few outliers that make it.
Jesus Christ you're like crabs. Not everyone is interested in your autistic rants about women. People don't know about this because they don't care, not because they're dumb or something. He won't believe you anyway since his experience so far is in direct contradiction.
Just let it play out.

Muh "she is just using him for money" is cope. If a foid wants to exploit her sexuality for money she can whore or e-whore much more efficiently. Unless the guy is really rich, that won't be the whole explanation. Your friend is probably good looking enough for his gf to feel a sufficient degree of attraction and is by all measures a normie.

5ft 8 is short but its not rope short

5'8" + Chad face means a chance of getting a girlfriend. Height IS the single most important factor and 90% of women will automatically reject a man of that height no matter what his face looks like, but it's entirely plausible that he's with one of the 10% that won't.

A guy would have to be probably 5'5" or below to get to the point of automatic rejection by every woman no matter how Chad his face is.

If he is above 6 then the blackpill will not affect his life too severely.

ask his gf 2 h00k a playa up fag

Kek. My own face is 6 and black pill has already taken a toll on.me.
You are seriously a 6? You are not an incel then buddy, sub8 theory is hyperbolic horse shit.

You are seriously a 6? You are not an incel then buddy, sub8 theory is hyperbolic horse shit.
I am 5'8 and a curry. So despite a normie face my SMV ultimately is 4/10. Borderline incel tier. Not a truecel but stuck very close to ascension

I'm a 7 who is right at 180cm and its a STRUGGLE to even get dates, much less cope with the disappointment most foids have that I'm not some gigachad (which my photos clearly indicate, but I dont even know anymore). Getting laid? JFL. Never gonna happen.

Honestly I chose volcel over it. Call me fake I dont care, like OP's friend shows its better to just stay incel than waste money on dates that go nowhere. Life as a sub-8 sucks.

I'm a 7 who is right at 180cm and its a STRUGGLE to even get dates, much less cope with the disappointment most foids have that I'm not some gigachad (which my photos clearly indicate, but I dont even know anymore). Getting laid? JFL. Never gonna happen.

Honestly I chose volcel over it. Call me fake I dont care, like OP's friend shows its better to just stay incel than waste money on dates that go nowhere. Life as a sub-8 sucks.
If you are genuinely a 7 at 1.80 then you are a Chadlite and should have no problem getting laid, unless you are a severe autist. Are you extremely high inhib or something?

If you are genuinely a 7 at 1.80 then you are a Chadlite and should have no problem getting laid, unless you are a severe autist. Are you extremely high inhib or something?
I got a little bit of the gift, ngl.

I got a little bit of the gift, ngl.
Honestly there is hope for you if you aren’t lying or deluded about your stats, which is a huge possibility. Most here could get laid tonight if they were 1.80 tall with a 7 face.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back