Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

so small penises are also inherited from fathers right? anyone seen ur fathers dong?

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
my chad friend who had 18 cms, said he saw his father in shower once and he had horse dick.

apparently my subhuman piece of shit genetic filth father has small cock, cuz i inerited it.

whats your size?

if you are above 6 in length and 5 in girth you are ok

I saw my dads a couple times,short and fat.I didn't inherent the fat part.

torujo said:
whats your size?

sub6, aka death sentence

Richard spencer said:
I saw my dads a couple times,short and fat.I didn't inherent the fat part.

subhuman filth of fathers is rage enducing

I got a BBC but i dont even know my father.

My mother is white and my father is (or was) black.

dr-problematic said:
torujo said:
whats your size?
sub6, aka death sentence
i am also sub 6 but barely, you need to start the ultimate cope brah, penis enlargement

lostcel said:
i am also sub 6 but barely, you need to start the ultimate cope brah, penis enlargement

i dont believe into it + risk of hurting your erections forever

its over for me im below 5

I don't think that's true. Mine is barely above average and my brother has a huge dong. It's just random genetics at play. He got lucky, I didn't.

I think my father has around 15cm and mine is 17.5 cm and still growing.Having a father with a big dick makes it more likely but it's not certain if you get the trait as well. Genetic recombination decides it

theultimate341 said:
its over for me im below 5

im ~5 incher, if u r sub that i doubt even if u eat pussy like cold pizza it will make any difference

ive seen to many stories of dude being walked out on after seein their small cock or them being dumped in rs after dissatisfaction with sex life

CopingGymcel said:
I don't think that's true. Mine is barely above average and my brother has a huge dong. It's just random genetics at play. He got lucky, I didn't.

yea, my brother got all better genes. fucking unreal

Facade said:
I think my father has around 15cm and mine is 17.5 cm and still growing.Having a father with a big dick makes it more likely but it's not certain if you get the trait as well. Genetic recombination decides it

how old are you

Recessive and dominant alleles most likely. I don't know much about the subject.

dr-problematic said:
something like that

Well 5 isn't that bad. I mean look at @KVAlt or @Bakahapa. They got unlucky af

Everyone thinks their dad has a huge dick because people ususally see their dad's dick when they are a kid.

My dad has a big dick (saw it when I walked into the bathroom as a child and the door was unlocked) mine is smol

Bri8564 said:
My dad has a big dick (saw it when I walked into the bathroom as a child and the door was unlocked) mine is smol

prepare to ldar for the rest of ur days

pre-birth genetic gamble is everything

dr-problematic said:
prepare to ldar for the rest of ur days

pre-birth genetic gamble is everything

Everything starting from 5 inches is fine unless you wanna fuck a slut.

I'm 4in long 3 inches In girth.

uglylifematters said:
I'm 4in long 3 inches In girth.

ever tried to put a condom on? i never bought, its my biggest nighmare that regular condom will be too loose for my genetically inferior dick

dr-problematic said:
ever tried to put a condom on? i never bought, its my biggest nighmare that regular condom will be too loose for my genetically inferior dick

I tried few months ago and it was loose in my 4 incher

It's fucking over

dr-problematic said:
i dont believe into it + risk of hurting your erections forever

preach

anon_899 said:

It's fucking over

its over. if a condom is loose on ur dick its too fucking small, cuz manufacturers create them for approximately average over all male population

dr-problematic said:

never had a reason to try so no. I'm afraid of the same thing. I have heard there are condoms made for small dicks like ours though. I would look into it but I don't have money to waste on condoms because I will never get the chance to use it

Okay guys I have looked at r/smalldickproblems and read some stories. It's fucking brutal what happens to these men. I'm sorry and I just thought a big dick is worthless because it doesn't help me.

However I still think that face and height are more important

dr-problematic said:
anon_899 said:
It's fucking over
its over. if a condom is loose on ur dick its too fucking small, cuz manufacturers create them for approximately average over all male population
even at my shit 4.6 girth regular condoms fit fine

lostcel said:
even at my shit 4.6 girth regular condoms fit fine

thats still solid girth i think

That's why an incel must sui or be killed, he cannot reproduce

im literally sitting here wearing my extender right now. i think it gives me some relief when i wear it, from the insecurity, knowing that one day it will get me to a respectable size and i will have to worry about this issue no longer.