Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy So the legendary soy is actually a girl

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
7334594  01

I regret clicking this

Imagine going from literal offline Tutorial mode to the hard mode online filled with hackers

she turned into a fucking incel

From Tutorial Island to Dante's Inferno.

What a sad world we live in.

God knows what goes through her brain

Dare I say, it's her looksmatch? :feelshehe:

I mean it's literally the male version of her
holy fuck never thought of it that way ngl

It seems she has realised what mistake she has made and wants to go back to being a proper girl :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Her cunt and SJWism is enough to convince soyboys to pay for whatever surgeries and treatment she needs to go back to being a foid... On fact, I think in Oregon, Medicaid will cover a lot of trans related shit.

Fuck retard. Let's hope that egg carton is empty so she can't get her radioactive soy mutant eggs fertilized by chad.

I mean it's literally the male version of her
No way man, she looked good before tbh. You do not become the inverted version of your looks match when you decide to switch gender. IF Dwayne Johnson underwent a sex change the result would not be his looks match

Imagine going from literal offline Tutorial mode to the hard mode online filled with hackers
legit. she went from becky with a legion of desperate men at her beck and call to giga trucel

Her cunt and SJWism is enough to convince soyboys to pay for whatever surgeries and treatment she needs to go back to being a foid... On fact, I think in Oregon, Medicaid will cover a lot of trans related shit.

Fuck retard. Let's hope that egg carton is empty so she can't get her radioactive soy mutant eggs fertilized by chad.
Injecting testosterone should have done something permanently bad to her body
No way man, she looked good before tbh. You do not become the inverted version of your looks match when you decide to switch gender. IF Dwayne Johnson underwent a sex change the result would not be his looks match
True I was just joking. The features which makes a woman attractive will make a man ver ugly and vice versa.

damn that's crazy bro

Lmao changing god mode for being an incel

The hell am I looking at?

6D572266 6D35 443D AE75 906C8146AC20

idk what country this is but foids here are always ugly af whats up with that

Has a hammer and sickle lol. Does that represent the workers now? A sickly mutulated mentally disturbed thing?

From infinite SMV to 0 SMV
lol

Women changing to men do often pass more than men changing to women, mostly because their transition involves adding things, which is a lot easier than the male to female ones which involves taking stuff away which is far more difficult from a surgical perspective. There's also nothing they can do about big wide shoulders and such.

I've seen a lot of FTM trannies transition into pretty much chads because they literally just get some jaw implants and massive T injections. This one however seems like they were not so lucky and just came out as a monstrosity.
Yeah, I’ve noticed this too tbh. She probably thought she would come out looking like a cute little twink pretty boy, but it looks like the testosterone just made her start balding and the hormonal fluctuations bloated her face out.

What a disgusting creature

thats a 1/10 if i ever seen one

Well it seems they didn't have a chin from the start, but didn't bother to get chin implants. So instead of being a chinless woman, which they could somewhat get away with, they look like a chinless man so they're virtually incel tier, that and they're also clearly very short.
Yeah true, a pretty female will not by default be a prettyboy man. I think it’s largely an ogrecel cope that pretty boys are ‘low T,’ most pretty boys like Bieber and Efron actually have high T signifiers in their face which are quite essential for male attractiveness. They just look more effeminate because they are short unlike Chads and their hair and eyebrows are usually groomed like women and gays.

Yeah true, a pretty female will not by default be a prettyboy man. I think it’s largely an ogrecel cope that pretty boys are ‘low T,’ most pretty boys like Bieber and Efron actually have high T signifiers in their face which are quite essential for male attractiveness. They just look more effeminate because they are short unlike Chads and their hair and eyebrows are usually groomed like women and gays.
This. Pretty boys and masc Chads share the same positive features. The difference between these two might as well be of age.

This. Pretty boys and masc Chads share the same positive features. The difference between these two might as well be of age.
Yeah, I think a Chad is more or less just a prettyboy who is tall and with a larger frame.

Disturbing revelation and one that I didn’t need to know

Feeling sick just by looking at it. This really deserves a NSFW title

I miss 5 seconds ago when i didn't click this.