Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So tired of being mogged everywhere

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Just went for a short fucking walk around the neighborhood and who has to pass me in the opposite direction? Chad and Stacy walking their dog. And of course Stacy has on short hot pink running shorts with perfectly tanned athletic legs. I bet they live the perfect life. They probably recently got married and got the dog as a test run before having kids. :kys:

Sorry you had to witness that. I'll let you know how my night walk goes :feelsbadman:

this happens alot. the more money neighborhoods the more Chads And Stacies too.

Just went for a short fucking walk around the neighborhood and who has to pass me in the opposite direction? Chad and Stacy walking their dog. And of course Stacy has on short hot pink running shorts with perfectly tanned athletic legs. I bet they live the perfect life. They probably recently got married and got the dog as a test run before having kids. :kys:
Mogs for walking outside.
I can’t stand it unless I need to get something. I feel like I’m going to get mugged or be charged for looking like a mug

Mogs for walking outside.
I can’t stand it unless I need to get something. I feel like I’m going to get mugged or be charged for looking like a mug
u need remove the paranoia

cope, the dog is probably fucking her, and cucking chad.

So tired of being alive.

just don’t leave your house theory