Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So tired of EVERYTHING

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
How do people get energy to do shit? recently all I can do is lay in bed and rot. I can't even get up and go to my classes. I'm so tired all the time all I do is sleep and when I have a slight amount of energy I go on incels.is and use chat or shitpost. I don't even mean to shitpost I just legit have no mental energy to even think about what to say. I bet even this post itself will be a schizo ramble that goes no where and is just shit quality. I'm trying to make it not shit and interesting but as I said before I have no mental or physical energy for it. How does anyone get energy for anythinggggg. I can't tell if I am lazy or sick or what I can't figure out whats wrong with me. I was even losing weight from my LDAR life style until I noticed I could buy candy in my dorm now I just lay around and get fat and dumber. I feel like my mind is rotting and deteriorating I can't focus on anything. All I do is sleep and smoke and go on my computer. At least before I could comprehend shit better now I don't even bother thinking when I use the computer. Everything is boring since I don't feel like putting in any effort into even thinking about what I'm looking at. Sorry for the ramble/blog post I just want to write something so I don't completely destroy my brain with a lack of communication. don't want to fuck up my communication abilities by never using them. I'm just so TIRED OF FUCKING EVERYTHING!!! I wish I could just die in my bed rn everything would be so much easier.

All we have is to either rope or cope

Same, I dont want to do anything.

How do people get energy to do shit? recently all I can do is lay in bed and rot. I can't even get up and go to my classes. I'm so tired all the time all I do is sleep and when I have a slight amount of energy I go on incels.is and use chat or shitpost. I don't even mean to shitpost I just legit have no mental energy to even think about what to say. I bet even this post itself will be a schizo ramble that goes no where and is just shit quality. I'm trying to make it not shit and interesting but as I said before I have no mental or physical energy for it. How does anyone get energy for anythinggggg. I can't tell if I am lazy or sick or what I can't figure out whats wrong with me. I was even losing weight from my LDAR life style until I noticed I could buy candy in my dorm now I just lay around and get fat and dumber. I feel like my mind is rotting and deteriorating I can't focus on anything. All I do is sleep and smoke and go on my computer. At least before I could comprehend shit better now I don't even bother thinking when I use the computer. Everything is boring since I don't feel like putting in any effort into even thinking about what I'm looking at. Sorry for the ramble/blog post I just want to write something so I don't completely destroy my brain with a lack of communication. don't want to fuck up my communication abilities by never using them. I'm just so TIRED OF FUCKING EVERYTHING!!! I wish I could just die in my bed rn everything would be so much easier.

I completely understand and empathize with your situation OP. A debacle like this is also compounded by the fact that it requires energy, ambition, and motivation to even make the lifestyle changes necessary to combat this problem in the first place. It's kinda a catch-22 scenario.

- First thing I would do is talk with your school's disability/accommodations office and discuss your feelings of severe depression and apathy with your University therapist/psychologist to see if you can get some accommodations for your classes. It would require also seeing a psychiatrist for a note to validate your condition, but it makes life in University INFINITELY better and less stressful. That way you won't feel as bad if you miss class every now and then.

- GET ADEQUATE AND TIMELY SLEEP. If your sleep cycle is sporadic and disrupted, the best thing you can do is take some melatonin (5-10 mg) 30 minutes before your desired bed time (depends on your schedule but should be ~ 9:30 - 11:00 PM) and stop using electronics 2 hours prior to sleeping. If you can't stop using electronics, make sure to dim the light settings to the absolute minimum you need. Proper sleep is one of the most important things you can do to improve your hormonal profile and overall health.

- Your diet sounds like an absolute travesty. Getting adequate nutrition daily is also essential to one's well-being, especially when it comes to your physical appearance.

I completely understand and empathize with your situation OP. A debacle like this is also compounded by the fact that it requires energy, ambition, and motivation to even make the lifestyle changes necessary to combat this problem in the first place. It's kinda a catch-22 scenario.

- First thing I would do is talk with your school's disability/accommodations office and discuss your feelings of severe depression and apathy with your University therapist/psychologist to see if you can get some accommodations for your classes. It would require also seeing a psychiatrist for a note to validate your condition, but it makes life in University INFINITELY better and less stressful. That way you won't feel as bad if you miss class every now and then.

- GET ADEQUATE AND TIMELY SLEEP. If your sleep cycle is sporadic and disrupted, the best thing you can do is take some melatonin (5-10 mg) 30 minutes before your desired bed time (depends on your schedule but should be ~ 9:30 - 11:00 PM) and stop using electronics 2 hours prior to sleeping. If you can't stop using electronics, make sure to dim the light settings to the absolute minimum you need. Proper sleep is one of the most important things you can do to improve your hormonal profile and overall health.

- Your diet sounds like an absolute travesty. Getting adequate nutrition daily is also essential to one's well-being, especially when it comes to your physical appearance.

I'll look into the schools disability department hopefully they can help me with this. Do you think they will accept my proposal to only take 3 classes for full time instead of 4 or is that a waste of time?
Thank you for this btw. Its nice getting a response that has effort put behind it.

I'll look into the schools disability department hopefully they can help me with this. Do you think they will accept my proposal to only take 3 classes for full time instead of 4 or is that a waste of time?
Thank you for this btw. Its nice getting a response that has effort put behind it.

You're welcome bro. As for your question: those kind of matters are usually up to the Dean's discretion, but honestly I wouldn't hold my breath. Could happen but not very likely. Just focus on getting some accommodations for:

1) Missing some classes without being penalized

2) Somebody to take notes for you/be allowed to use a recorder in lectures

3) Extra time on exams

4) Extensions for assignments, projects, etc.

You're welcome bro. As for your question: those kind of matters are usually up to the Dean's digression, but honestly I wouldn't hold my breath. Could happen but not very likely. Just focus on getting some accommodations for:

1) Missing some classes without being penalized

2) Somebody to take notes for you/be allowed to use a recorder in lectures

3) Extra time on exams

4) Extensions for assignments, projects, etc.
I'll definitely look into it. Anything would help tbh. I wish my mom allowed me to get diagnosed with shit when I was younger. Doctors offered but she kept them from doing anything because she "didn't want to hurt my chances in life" :feelsrope:

Become a ketocel, get on a proper sleep schedule, and start exercising. The hardest part is starting but once you do you feel better.

Why do anything when we can't get the greatest feeling on earth:feelsrope:

Become a ketocel, get on a proper sleep schedule, and start exercising. The hardest part is starting but once you do you feel better.
I want to be a ketocel but my shit fucking dining hall has practically no fucking protein! Its all Carbs carbs carbs I fucking hate it.
Why do anything when we can't get the greatest feeling on earth:feelsrope:
I would be fine with just having an ok life. instead I loaf around in trash and rot in agony.

you/be allowed to use a recorder in lectures
Recorders

Jokes aside you will likely be allowed special privileges if you are diagnosed with severe depression or similar. You may be able to miss lessons or go home early sometimes which would be nice.

View attachment 88197

Jokes aside you will likely be allowed special privileges if you are diagnosed with severe depression or similar. You may be able to miss lessons or go home early sometimes which would be nice.
I wish I knew what I had tbh. Every psych I go to gives me something radically different.

I want to be a ketocel but my shit fucking dining hall has practically no fucking protein! Its all Carbs carbs carbs I fucking hate it.

I would be fine with just having an ok life. instead I loaf around in trash and rot in agony.
Don’t eat at school. Get a part time job or panhandle for money to get food. If the college your at has a pond or something you can fish as well. Easy solutions