Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So today was a nice day out and there were couples everywhere

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I've seen so many couples and nearly in every case the girl-half was hot and pretty. Guy-halves were not all Chads though. Some were, some weren't. Some were just average dudes. It makes me sick to my stomach to realize that I must really be the bottom of the barrel to not being able to find a girl who would like me. I got my shit together, I earn programmer money, I got a nice place and I'm gymmaxxed and still so worthless that average guys lifemog me to oblivion with their pretty girlfriends.

My only consolation is that the bar is moving and that the minimum looks for escaping inceldom are rising all the time, so many of those who smirk at me while holding hands with their girlfriends will be in my situation one day.

I've seen so many couples and nearly in every case the girl-half was hot and pretty. Guy-halves were not all Chads though. Some were, some weren't. Some were just average dudes. It makes me sick to my stomach to realize that I must really be the bottom of the barrel to not being able to find a girl who would like me. I got my shit together, I earn programmer money, I got a nice place and I'm gymmaxxed and still so worthless that average guys lifemog me to oblivion with their pretty girlfriends.

My only consolation is that the bar is moving and that the minimum looks for escaping inceldom are rising all the time, so many of those who smirk at me while holding hands with their girlfriends will be in my situation one day.
JFL at buying into the “just work on yourself, find a career and make yourself desirable bro!” Meme.
Chad can be homeless finding dates on free McDonald’s WiFi, drug addicted and hopeless, and slay more than some betabuxmaxxedcel.

Thats why i dont go out in "nice" days.

Spring is here so better start getting used to seeing those couples everywhere, it's hell out there for people like us.

it rains a fair bit here, even in summer, so i just go out then.

LDARing is a great cope, my friend.

Thats why I don't leave my house:feelscry:

There is no nice day if you are ugly bro.